Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The One That Came to Save You

Matpat do the math pls...
But a rifle shoots bullets at usually 550m/s, whilst throwing knives are around 18m/s,
Given that she is a pro assassin, we can assume that she has a reaction time of 0.08 seconds, which means that best case scenario, she throws the knives (like an instantaneous reaction) without calculating trajectory, the bullet would have travelled around 44m
Approx. square goalie, of roughlt 1.7m ,which puts the initial position of the knife throw to he around 5.5 meters from the goal
hence it would take another 0.306 seconds for the knife to travel to the paths of the laser targeting beam (again assuming best case scenario), allowing the bullet to travel another 168 meters
Which means that the rifles need to be around 212m or greater from the goal for the knife to have enough time to travel and intercept the bullets
However, we can see that at least 1 rifle is set up near the walls of the building, against a flower bed
Assuming that they are on a standard 125x85m soccer field, that makes the rifle around 50m(centre of field to the edge) + 15m (approx. distance from field edge to flower bed) = 65m, and we can give them the benefit of the doubt to say that the rifle can be up to 100m away, allowing room for footpaths/benches/or even another field, etc.
This would result in the rifle being far too close to try to intercept, and this scenario is completely impossible and relies on the reader's suspension of disbelief

P.s. you can make the argument that the rifle is multiple fields away, or even at an arbitrarily far distance, but that is simply not true as we can see the school building on p.g.6 and it is located very close to the court/field. Nevertheless this is an analysis based on the information currently available (via a quick google search) and is subject to error

Yuki is best waifu. I'm also liking the male mc's personality, he isn't the annoying generic nice guy commonly seen in this type of manga. Actually, I haven't yet seen an annoying character in this series.

@Alrange - you’re making that statement as if the fact it’s a manga about a teenage boy who has a master assassin suddenly decide to be his maid, and that assassin is a teenage girl who has already performed feats unfeasible of any human, wasn’t enough of a suspension of disbelief already.

Dex-chan lover
Disappointing chapter. If they really wanted to introduce another assassin they should go all out.

Fed-Kun's army
Starting to skip speech bubbles while reading this chapter.. couldnt give two shits about the cat lady and what she had to say.

I just wish manga like this would just let go of the usual trope of being very forgiving to the opponent. Shes an assasin that had her master kidnapped and shot at.. youre telling me shell just let that go? Very dissapponting chapter, but it went exactly as i expected

Dex-chan lover
The romcom isn't actually about killing people? How could this happen?

Are y'all serious? No, you know what. This is on me, because I too had unrealistic expectations. Expectations of the quality of the commentary on any manga on this site. I should have known better.

I can see her being the type to say “it was just a prank bro!” after kidnapping him and doing all that as an excuse to stay alive

Users who are viewing this thread