Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - I'm Sorry

Group Leader
Howdy y'all Kiwi here!

Okay I know what I said last time, but this is the last chapter of Nina this week, but I couldn't leave y'all handing that long.

I loved watching y'all speculate on what he'd do here, especially knowing what would happen next.

This is actually the last chapter of volume 2 apparently, so I'll be going through and adding the volume numbers at some point. As soon as volume 4 releases, (which should be the last one) I'll probably buy them and slowly start working on redoing each of them.

Dex-chan lover
AHHH why was he acting like the one in the wrong.. "we were gonna get married but u went and broke up with me" NAHHHHHH SHE DIDNT, hes gonna get toyed with ofc he is.. didnt expect much else. I get his trauma but he needs to actually man up in front of this whore

Dex-chan lover
Wait didn't she break up with him? I'm not really understanding the last part of their conversation last chapter. She says she wants to break up because she's cheating on him? Whats he supposed to say to her parents besides "she fucked someone else so we broke up."?

Dex-chan lover
Um, yeah. No. Ignore, block, get a restraining order. There's not even a hint of remorse. She needs a wake-up call more than anything or she might end up cheating on the wrong person with the wrong person and someone dies.

Supporter
Oh don’t worry y’all, she gets even better
throwing-daniel-stahl.gif

Dex-chan lover
As annoying as this lady is, I'm honestly kind of glad that Ao-san is going to her parents' place, on the condition that the author has some balls and actually has Ao-san expose the truth of what happened. Knowing that her parents have a fairly high opinion of Ao-san and will most likely believe him will make the truth coming from him hurt even more. She messed with Ao-san's life pretty bad and is clearly unapologetic about it, so now it's time for her to get her just desserts!

Of course, I won't hold my breath, since up until now, Ao-san has unfortunately been quite the pushover. He's changing though, and that gives a bit of hope! Nina, give him strength!!

頑張ってね! Thanks for the TL!! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
You know what? He should go explain everything to her parents. Tell them that their daughter cheated on him and dumped him. Tell them that she did nothing but badger him to do what ever she wanted and acted like she was never interested (hell, she's even staring at her phone the whole time this chapter). Absolutely destroy her in front of them. Even if they don't believe a word of it at least it'll create some tension and screw her over a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread