Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - I'm Sorry

Dex-chan lover
If she's so desperate to have him explain the breakup to her parents, he should. All of it. And then leave.

He needs some healing. Good thing the right girl is there for him.

The audacity of that bitch, if that were me in his place: "oh, the reason your daughter and I aren't getting married you ask? Easy...she cheated on me, there's nothing more for me to elaborate on that, goodbye"
I disagree. Should absolutely elaborate on that.

Dex-chan lover
I see some comments and wonder how you guys are even 'reading' the manga. It doesn't sound like you're reading at all, c'mon guys. xD

Thank you so much for the translation btw, and really anxious for the next chapters for what you said! <3

Dex-chan lover
I mean is she rly dumb or she knows MC is such a wimp? She expects him to go to his parents and not tell that they broke up cuz she cheated?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah at least Aoba started thinking for himself there. Though I have to say Nagi is borderline menhera (or literal one).
She is pushing every fault of hers to Aoba, even making him explain the failed relationship to her parents (and that part where she said "we were about to get married but you ended up breaking up with me"). My goodness, I thought this chapter would be the last we'll see of her, but it seems there is still going to be another one where he will probably be humiliated by her parents as well (they'll probably think he is into minors and he really is the one who broke up with Nagi).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah at least Aoba started thinking for himself there. Though I have to say Nagi is borderline menhera (or literal one).
She is pushing every fault of hers to Aoba, even making him explain the failed relationship to her parents (and that part where she said "we were about to get married but you ended up breaking up with me"). My goodness, I thought this chapter would be the last we'll see of her, but it seems there is still going to be another one where he will probably be humiliated by her parents as well (they'll probably think he is into minors and he really is the one who broke up with Nagi).
She's 100% menhera. Like real menhera and abusive. Aoba's reactions are totally understandable. He is an abusive victim and she was probably incredibly controlling.

She wanted him to mold to what her parents think is a "worthy" husband. She thinks he is highly capable and is wasting his time and a job she thinks is beneath him. But she's a psycho and thinks cheating is the way forward

I read some of the raws and it's just frustrating. I feel bad for Aoba.

Is there anyone out who have read the raw? I really desperate for some spoiler here.

Dex-chan lover
She's 100% menhera. Like real menhera and abusive. Aoba's reactions are totally understandable. He is an abusive victim and she was probably incredibly controlling.
No, she is not menhera at all. Menhera are obsessive with self destructive tendencies and typically low self esteem. She is just a manipulative snake that gaslights to get what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he'll utilize his skillset to put together the most destructive powerpoint ever for the meeting,
leaving nothing behind besides two heart attacks and a mental breakdown.

tumblr_mrhlbeaInP1sqruxgo1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover

She wanted him to mold to what her parents think is a "worthy" husband. She thinks he is highly capable and is wasting his time and a job she thinks is beneath him. But she's a psycho and thinks cheating is the way forward

I read some of the raws and it's just frustrating. I feel bad for Aoba.
Yeah I believe no one deserves to go through that even if it is something that might bring out the potential out of anyone.
I don't think a field runner can become a faster runner by hitting him on the knees.

Dex-chan lover
No, she is not menhera at all. Menhera are obsessive with self destructive tendencies and typically low self esteem. She is just a manipulative snake that gaslights to get what she wants.
Self-destruction is not just "self harm". She literally destroyed her relationship and thought nothing was wrong. Self harm and low self-esteem are just a few symptoms of many that "menhera" has. She definitely is menhera.

Dex-chan lover
If she's so desperate to have him explain the breakup to her parents, he should. All of it. And then leave.

He needs some healing. Good thing the right girl is there for him.

I disagree. Should absolutely elaborate on that.
You're right, yea he should def go into a in-depth breakdown on how she treated him throughout the entire relationship

PowerPoint presentation and all

Dex-chan lover
That lady thinks the whole world revolves around her, god damn she's the worst
There are plenty of femme fatals like that, unfortunately....

My mother is one, and my dad's only regret is ever blindy falling for a woman who has unresolved issues since she was 16 (I only found out the deets from her myself when she was around 60ish - and I believe the rest of the family never cared, never actually got the bottom of it)

In conclusion, don't touch these ladies with a ten foot pole. It's much easier to groom some rando 18 year old into the perfect waifu, I mean teach her the ways of life in a way where the younger lass will appreciate you. Then you can be a true Greek master, teaching a pupil who will one day surpass you, and hopefully gift you with more pupils later on.

If you go for someone like Nagi instead, well, buckle up for 5-10 maybe even 20 years of constant headaches. Or possibly for the rest of your life, despite getting a divorce at some point :S

That said, we used to hang out with 16 year old girls back in the day (my friend and I were 26), and I saw the potential the younger ladies had, my friend wasn't quite convinced. Now at 33, he is dating a 24 year old, and told me after not having seen each other for 5 years, that those 16 year olds from back when turned into splendid ladies 7 years later.

Dex-chan lover
I bet she put her parents against him in the mean while and gonna emotionally manipulate him using her parents as a cudgel to get back with him, while she's fucking this dude that conveniently needs a systems engineer, all the while pretending to her parents that they got back together because of the talk (emotional torture) while blackmailing him with the Nina situation and his position in the company the dude she's fucking got him in.

Also, I bet this bullshit will drag on 5+ chapters

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread