Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - That’s why I thought maybe one day...

Group Leader
Howdy Y'all Kiwi here! Sorry about the delay. There's been a lot going on that I won't repeat here, but it's on the discord if you're curious lol. I'm hoping since I've got a few other people to help out now that I can get these out a bit more consistently, though a typesetter sure wouldn't hurt if anyone wants to lend a hand.

I knew this chapter was coming for awhile, the TL for it has been done for like 3 months now I just haven't been able to get it finished. I was surprised by how it was handled, and I remember thinking about how this was a breath of fresh air from some similar scenes I've read. It probably could have used a little more lead-up on Nina's end, because we never get the sense that she feels the way she did in previous chapters, but other than that I thought it was pretty great. Next chapter should also be a good one.

Dex-chan lover
I think we're a little over halfway through what's translated. Don't think it's done but the raws feel close to being done!

Edit: I guess what's left is all there will be.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know me and alot of people reading this were annoyed by him cockblocking the MC. But given the MC's age he has an actual valid reason to be suspicious of him. Kind of surprised he just want and accepted the rejection. Good on him and the author, usually they try to drag that out and have them refuse to let go. Hurray for characters being upfront with their feelings.

Contributor
Friendzoned :(
a7Pm2gwo_700w_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread