Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - I’ll tell you when I get back

Dex-chan lover
I think they exposed themselves in this very chap, when in the beginning they where talking in front of her pc. They must have accidentally turned on the stream and everyone saw them being lovey-dovey on stream.
This makes the most sense given the timing of that call. I doubt the manager's actually forcing her to retire for good, we're probably gonna get a PR arc or a starting over as a new vtuber after graduating arc.

Aggregator gang
That's lazy but got me by surprise and now my stomach hurts from it.

Oh well, I gotta wait for a few more chapters.
Thank you for the chapter.

Supporter
Howdy Kiwi, Y'all here!

I am currently jamming out to the Indiana Jones theme. Sorry for the month delay, I've been working and it's been not fun. I've got a bunch of TLs I'd like to do in the next few weeks, but the actual release times on those I couldn't say. Probably looking at another at least 2 week gap before the next chapter, sorry.

Gonna plug the discord as usual (https://discord.com/invite/Yp8EH5P9GR) join and harass me if you want info on updates lol.
this-one-time-at-band-camp.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So are they going to start a new vtuber agency?
I mean if she is working at nijisanji, then it really might be a good move to get out of that company :LOL:

Supporter
I wish someone did a reaiity check on this author about thinking they're good at writing a drama, this manga has been nothing but cheap poorly written drama with sprinkles of romance and comedy

Supporter
I wish someone did a reaiity check on this author about thinking they're good at writing a drama, this manga has been nothing but cheap poorly written drama with sprinkles of romance and comedy
Nobody ever said that it was a literary masterpiece. But seeing how many people are discussing that last page - it captivated quite a few people. So, it's fun. Judging by your comment on the 28th chapter of this manga, you haven't dropped the manga (yet). If you don't enjoy it, don't waste your time on it. You will be infinitely happier ;)

Dex-chan lover
literally start dating yesterday
already exposed
Is manager who Nina asked if she can be in relationship while vtubing in the past chapter double-cross her?
:worry:

Group Leader
I thought 'completed meant it was done? are there more chapters left?
You can check how many chapters a ‘completed’ manga has on its MD page, typically its below the raw source. Also, the last chapter is typically marked ‘END.’ We’re still about 12 chapters out from that

Dex-chan lover
cant tell if the last 2 bubbles was her thinking or someone else speaking because of the question mark at the end

Users who are viewing this thread