Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

If I had a nickel for every time the manga shows school festival's stage play with dubbed lead mute character - I'd have three nickels. Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened three times
If I had a nickel for every time people making this same joke using the same phrase I'd have been so rich I can buy the whole planet

Dex-chan lover
Billie Jean started playing in my head the moment I saw Hiiragi dance.

I'm glad Hiiragi took the role, now she doesn't have to suffer seeing Yumi kiss Enomoto! She'd better get ready for that kiss! It's funny how her party trick dancing is the reason she got the role though. Snow White's breakdancing could have wowed the audience. But I bet they won't expect moonwalking either! Yumi still being part of the show as the dubber of Hiiragi means she still gets to perform somehow, and she doesn't waste time practicing lines!

I liked that Hiiragi made a joke about Yumi crying loudly. She really does know how to lighten the mood!

Sakura sure was a brat here. I sure do hope her practice routines aren't too intense, we can't have more broken legs before the performance, it should be during the performance that legs get broken!

Dex-chan lover
It's actually quite funny how it's realistic Hiiragi didn't know about the kiss scene. Middle school students would be too embarrassed to include that detail in the practice sessions, thinking they will just do it once during the actual play, and they would even avoid talking about it.

Dex-chan lover
Tsuchinoko no 15
y9fpx8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread