Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 4 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm just curious what if this girl show up 1st before our fmc, the story could be more interesting since this girl is also nice

Dex-chan lover
I
What do you mean 4 chapters left?
think the author just ran out of gags honestly and wanted to end on a high note like kubo san won't let me be invisible where the author just felt like ending on a high rather than continuing and running out of material

Dex-chan lover
Listen, I hate feminist d.e.i. as much as the next guy… but giving us a fun deaf mc and making her a second wife in secular Japan is too far in the other direction 🤮

Dex-chan lover
Lame event that will lead to lame forced drama. I don’t know why mangakas have to shoehorn this type of garbage into their series.

There is nothing wrong with having a comfy manga about a deaf girl having comical interactions with her friends. We don’t need a boring love-triangle. Fucking lame (n)

Double-page supporter
I thought the quality of the manga would go down the drain after the end of the last chapter but I really liked this one

Dex-chan lover
New girl vibes with ml so much, way better match tbh. I never liked the deaf girl too much she acts like a bit of a bitch sometimes..

Dex-chan lover
Damn, everyone was pretty reasonable in this whole situation
It's so refreshing 😂

Contributor
I kinda like the subversion that Taiyou's parents don't actually believe in arranged marriages. But this entire chapter was one big subversion of expectations.

His parents expected him to weird out the girl, and she and her family turned out to be weirdos on Taiyou's wavelength. Then the two of them don't believe in an arranged marriage either, but they have actually at least halfway-decent compatibility and don't dislike each other, so the new girl proposes to move in favor of the engagement with a dating trial period.

It should've been funny but I'm having very mixed feelings about this. It's extremely difficult for Tsukino who knows nothing about this and can do nothing to affect the result: it's all in Taiyou's hands now. I know it's unlikely for Kozue to actually win (I feel like readers are going to torch this manga if that happens) but still...

Users who are viewing this thread