Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this chapter, Radeon.

Frankly, I'd think Shiramori charming if she wasn't raising so many red flags in my head. For instance, what's all this talk about "love", along with all these other behaviors that indicate serious romantic interest/connection, when all they have--by Shiramori's word first--is a "trial"?

It means that everything she says about "love" (I understand that the original Japanese may be "like", instead; only the raws and Radeon know), and everything she apparently does for its sake is of dubious sincerity. (Makes me wonder if she even knows.) In the end, however, things will go as the author chooses--but if Shiramori is written to actually love Kuroya despite her having only one foot in the door and making a point of keeping Kuroya aware of it, it'd be quite the 90° turn.

That said, Shiramori's offering an upturned hand to Kuroya does not bode well for him--or it wouldn't if it followed logic, as this sort of thing is common in Japanese anime-/manga-style artistry. In such a case, and should he join hands with her that way, Shiramori would be taking his hand rather than the other way around; there'd be no way Kuroya could take the lead when he's taking the feminine, submissive role. It'd hardly be different from a girl holding hands with her much younger little brother--and Shiramori, minus the romantic elements, already toys with him so.

Users who are viewing this thread