Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Idk... i always get this bad feeling about this manga and from her like she's messing with him. I can't explain it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if I was in such a situation, at that age, if I had the power to insta screen shot that "lucky pervy" thing to have a fap material.
We didn't have smart phones when I was that age. To send a nude you had to take a picture first. If you were lucky you had a Polaroid, if not you'd have to fill up a whole roll of film and take it to get developed. If you're lucky the tech at the photo lab wouldn't have made copies for their personal collection.

Then you would have to send it. If you didn't mind waiting a couple of days you could mail them and hope they weren't damaged. Or you could send a fax and hope you're target was the one that picked them up and not their mother. Or younger brother.

Dex-chan lover
Kuroya : why do i hear "Maneater" by Daryl Hall & John Oates playing in the distance...

Dex-chan lover
I guess he has no choice but to send her a topless selfie so they're even.

Dex-chan lover
We didn't have smart phones when I was that age. To send a nude you had to take a picture first. If you were lucky you had a Polaroid, if not you'd have to fill up a whole roll of film and take it to get developed. If you're lucky the tech at the photo lab wouldn't have made copies for their personal collection.

Then you would have to send it. If you didn't mind waiting a couple of days you could mail them and hope they weren't damaged. Or you could send a fax and hope you're target was the one that picked them up and not their mother. Or younger brother.
Same here, part Faxes, barely anyone had them in my country, and if they did they were BW "for corporation use" type of a deal. Still it lets me wonder, like if I was magically in MC place with that manga/our world actual tech, if seeing the girl I kinda like naked would actually shock me into full blown freeze, or would I be able to record screen or at least screen cap it, so that I could have the fap material.

And actually if I did manage to create those, would the girl find out and either make hell for me, or find it "complementing" etc.

Dex-chan lover
She Nagatoroed herself.

5df0c8eb0e0452ce8fb389e4dbe0b9f7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was bout to say 'dont worry kuroya. We're seeing it on your behalf'. And then the moment happened

Dex-chan lover
You know, when he said he needed to check on her at the end, I thought he was going to ask if she was okay after tripping.

Users who are viewing this thread