KimoOta, Idol Yarutteyo - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Disgusting Otaku Gets Found Out

Ok this was funny. Also interesting how memories are changed, but the actions stayed the same, and how they reflect now on her.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another yoko chapter.
its too good but too short too.

Group Leader
@Kisato who is sugibro?
@ivv well I can keep up with the shorter chapters better. Ch14 is basically already done (but I'll upload it next saturday)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she used to look like a guy. Did she somehow mistake herself for a guy before? lol
Ok, that's a weird theory. But it's just that his past seems to be exactly similar even though his whole gender changed. I mean, there has to have been some major differences, some butterfly effects.

Dex-chan lover
Asuka Hoshino BEST WAIFU, hope MC gets with her somehow but this doesn't look to be the any hint of romance series at all OTL

Aggregator gang
@Walter_vi_Britannia it seems like those types of gender swap manga where the past is overwritten ..... everything she did as a guy remains, everyones memories of what she did remains, however everyones memories were altered to remember her as a girl rather then a guy (usually some extra bits were changed to make this believeable, such as any memories of her going into the mens room as a guy would have her going into the womens room)

Users who are viewing this thread