Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Oculunus well Hiro was clearly the leader of the hero party and also the strongest, which is why everyone expects his son to also be the strongest of his generation.

Group Leader
Oh I read your end note.
Interesting that they named their princess this way but okay.

"she's like a sister to me" literally the next page "i want her to be my wife"

Dex-chan lover
Wew, im a bit disappointed about that maid. I expected her to be more perspective. Believe that MC see something even thought she cant see anything.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh man that maid tho

her name is sadith

sheesh. Talk about dead giveaway

Dex-chan lover
their character archetypes are their names..
I see. I don't need any more explanation. I am satisfied.
jojo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious the princess likes him, both in how she drove away other girls from him and in her name

Subtle: making use of clever and indirect methods to achieve something.
Similar: ingenious, clever, skillful, crafty, artful.
Opposite: This freaking author man.

Screw everybody in this boys life...he achieved all that, ON HIS OWN, and all he gets is criticism? And the only person that is actually nice to him but in a really snarky way is the maid? Of course he would fall for her, she is the only person to show him ANY sort affection!
Childhood "friend" that keeps beating and insulting him? Check!
Childhood "friend" that also keeps other girls away from him continuously insulting him? Check!
A father that doesn't care about him and "doesn't have time" to teach him anything even when he obviously does? Check!
The whole student body, guards and faculty(and everyone else in his life) also playing along and saying his is crap because he is the SECOND BEST STUDENT IN THE ACADEMY? Check!
A sarcastic maid that teases and verbally attacks him? Check, at least she is the only person that is SORTA nice to him, so that leads into the next one
-Unhealthy affection for a person that isn't a complete dck to him? Check

Like is there anything good about this guys life? Surprised he hasn't completely blown up on them yet

Users who are viewing this thread