Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Volume 2 Extra

Dex-chan lover
Well here’s some fun fact that everyone already know(?).

Most of the character’s name, have a similarity to that person. For example, our main character, Earth.

Because the element he is good the most at is earth element, and the breakthrough color would be green, meaning in nature Other than that, his name was written in katakana, [アース(aasu)] instead of [地球(chikyuu] {earth}

The other characters is also the same.
[ヒーロー(hiiro)] = Hero
[マアム(maamu)] = Mom
[サディス(Sadisu)] = Sadistic - which shows her sadistic personality.
[トレイナ(toreina)] = Trainer - the author didn’t even try to hide it.
[しのぶ(shinobu)] = Shinobi - which also means, ninja.
[ドラグ(doragu)] = Drug - forgot his first name but as the name shows, he uses drug.
[マチョ(macho)] = Macho - as the name says, he’s an muscular man, who have bigger d*** than earth(sadly and officially confirmed
[パリピ(paripi)] = someone who loves party. - this one is hard for an other country to understand it example because it’s like saying a word like ‘gg’ ‘ggwp’ to someone new to internet. This name contains a meaning, of someone who’s crazy(?), someone who loves party.
[ノジャ(noja)] = this name has no meaning. If I carefully searched for the meaning of it, it’s because this character always add ~noja in her sentence before ending it.

But sadly the translations I can find only translated up to chapter.100+ or so when the raw have more than 300 chapters. Or else,
you guys would have understood how truly unimportant Hiiro truly was, despite being the 1st generation hero.

Aggregator gang
chapter .5 has more plot than a 5 shonen jump chapters lmao
Also, are you guys planning on a discord group?? would be cool!

trying to be known by world but probably will acknowledged as demon lord just because of prejudice of humans, I can see everyone trying subjugate him

Thanks for the translation
And thanks for the ln chapter clarification, i cant wait a month

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter lad squad!

Cant wait for the next volume!

Users who are viewing this thread