Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
The novel handled this better. Eirth wasn't angry with his parents and they weren't as one-sidedly dickish. He was crushed under the weight of his inferiority complex and had nothing but self-loathing and apologetics left. That's a lot more poignant than the outburst he showed here.

@pikonyanko welp
About the possible time paradox, Trayner explain to Eirth about the impossibility of that, because if you changed something in the pass is not a real change just a change of perspective of what really happened, just like if you get back in time and kill your grandfather you are not gonna disappears that just means he was not your real grandfather (the poor bastard was just a cuck), the so called Grandfather Paradox, something like you cannot change past events just the "perception" of them, so not weird time lines shit in this manga/novel just stay in the classic..
a1bbd9475ae076b1d963c1383bf2d97f.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is actually fantastic. The MC is honestly super realistic, and the other characters even seem pretty real as well. You can feel the motives and understand why they’re acting the way they are, and instead of it feeling forced, it just comes off as a truly unfortunate compounding of events and circumstances. I really like the story so far, and I’m super curious to see where it goes, especially since it sort of feels like there’s no longer a specific path for the MC to walk. Great stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
bro this is wayyyy out there, there's no novel or mangas i've read that develop this way in this span of time. this is great, i love this series so much

Users who are viewing this thread