Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@rayhan0004 I read ahead a bit, up until the end of this early arc.
He fought the guy using Demon King techniques. Both of them ended up using their trump card moves. The MC's trump card move happens to also be the move that the Demon King used to destroy the evil human in earlier chapters. The casualties were the maid's parents. The maid also had PTSD when she saw the technique and start yelling about her parents. The MC's parents stop the match by blocking both techniques and grill the MC afterward. The MC yelled back at his parents for never acknowledge him as his own person. That they only think of him as the son of the heroes. Then he ran away into the forest.

What I think was a nice touch was that the Demon King apologize to the MC for teaching him the trump card. The Demon King didn't think the MC could have use it yet. So he didn't warn the MC not to use it in front of people who would recognize it. The MC didn't blame the Demon King. He acknowledge that he shouldn't use that technique in front of the heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool, just end on a cliffhanger to the only interesting part of the story so far.
48c2943fb9f26c828c040d19e67c66ab1941a2b6.jpg
an actual picture of my balls right now.

Haha kid will win but parent will interfere and the cockblock princess will later understand he never loved her he only loved sadith

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

She thought by cockblocking him he will be worth enough to marry her because she had a crush on him since they were children and to discipline him so he can become her husband It’s a bit messed up but rearrange the sentence to understand though the next waifu is going to be able to rival sadith because she even gets to see the MC s goods later on also she genuinely falls in love with him kekw
obvs the next waifu is gona be liit

Users who are viewing this thread