Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

she just act like a tsun after bitchin around without knowin mc feelin? wow, i would like to see how he managed to gain power and kick her ass lol

Yeaah I really don't like Fiancei, at all. Hope she ends up
completely rejected by MC.

man why everyone hating on fiancei?
she's just a slightly less violent yandere.
like, instead of stabbing people, she's talking them out of liking him
what a pal

I'm loving this. I hope he goes down the total villain route and make everyone realize the impact of their careless words.

So, 5 chapter was released 6 days ago and it is still untranslated? Really? Even Spanish translators have already made it. Come on, guys, we are waiting.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is feels like back when you're still in high school where everyone wants you to be what they want but you cant optimize your potential because its not academic related, so everyone starts mocking and bully you

but in fantasy "medieval" format, so it's triple the worse

only masochist enjoy reading this shit

This is cliche af, but is well paced and charming enough that it displays the appeals of the shounen formula despite its adherence to well-known tropes. Hope the author stays focused and keeps things moving like this, without getting bogged down in the common shounen pitfalls.

I'm really enjoying this. Also I love how the the rival character is literally named Rival. And I'm really hoping the mc rejects Fiancei. She's ok but I don't think she would be a good match for mc, especially since he's already in love with best girl, Sadith.

@iliekfishes the reason why people dislike fiancei is because not only she's pretty cold to the mc even though she supposedly know him from childhood., but she isolates him from any positive relationship the mc could have with girls his age. She's acting like a manipulative bitch because she doesn't know how to say that she has feelings for the mc.

What she's doing isn't tough love either, she's just hurting the mc plain and simple, and she's the absolute worst kind of "friend" the mc could have, constantly reminding him of his powerlessness, and never giving him proper support like an actual friend would.

Just going "kyaa kyaa he looked at me i'm blushing" a few times doesn't excuse her behavior. She's terrible and never corrects or reflects on her behavior, I'm surprised the mc didn't completely cut his ties with her, but i'm guessing this probably has to do with their status as children of heroes or something.

So far the only person that looked like a decent friend
is the recently introduced mage dude but we'll see how it goes in the next chapters.

I don’t like the princess. Is it bad that I want the MC to fall for the Demon King ghost? XD siiiigh, this isn’t shounen ai though. Oh well.

Cliche but it's slightly different. I'd say the MCs character is built pretty well compared to other similar stories. Only bad part is the slow chapter uploads but it's something you get used to after reading a lot of series

We hate Isekai: it's only a few days late 🙄
Me: checks date since last release
1 month
Me:😌😌😌

Contributor
@amanimal
Is that so surprising? A monthly series getting an English translation release once a month, on average?
Chapter 5 raws came out less than a week ago.

onceamonth.png

Users who are viewing this thread