Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

Dex-chan lover
@ZanaduKhan to be fair, none of the other students really shit on him outside of Princess Cockblock and Rival. Now the adults, yeah.

@ZanaduKhan no no, he is being compared to his father and the kids from the other heroes, because he is not a kid from the heroes, he is THE kid from THE hero

Also, the mother? I've only seen her in like, 2 panels and 2 flashbacks and I hate her already

good pacing, realistic and interesting characters, and its not just a power fantasy. 8.5/10 would recommend

WOW i read the WN till ch 98 and its suprisingly really good and refreshing 9.5/10 for LN otherwise 9/10 for the manga
For those of you who are wondering
will he get to fondle sadith's tits?
Will he win the tournament?
Does he like the princess?
Will another fmc come in?
Does sadith love him like he does to her?
Does he truly love sadith?
Is the story worth the read ?
The answers are below read at your own risk!(SPOILERS)
No he doesnt get to fondle them sadly and he also didnt win the tournament.
yes there is another FMC who is truly in love with the mc and does confess to him and also helps him, she also gets to see his "goods" later on
Yes sadith truly loves him but she doesnt get too close to him because she thinks she might loose control and pounce on him and "do her stuff with him"
Also yes the mc also loves her dearly he later tells the fmc "the new one" that his first love was sadith when he was 4 years old
YES THE STORY IS WORTH THE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw there are many plot twists but i hope mc ends with sadith and not the new fmc

Damn it, I really want to read ch9 and see what's going to be happened in the battle. 😭

Anyway, so far, the story is pretty interesting.

@NotFunstuff yet, later resurrected? just like in those isekaiyouhate

The previous comment has read the WN. Even I have till 120 CH. I'm hoping that the LN and manga improves upon the WN.
The outcome is of the tournament arc is that MC toys with rival and tries to finish it off with the demon wave, which triggers an outrage. The match is stopped before a knockout and they want to inquire wtf happened. The kid is frustrated and escapes leading to his adventure life arc.

Can somone tell what happened between ch 100 -120 in light novel or the translations available for it? @Wanderlust_Astral can you tell me what happends after ch 100 till 120 because I’m done till latest ch

When I read the beginning of this some time back, that maid made a lot more fun of the boy's "virgin activities." She was cruel and hate worthy. Who watered this translation down so much?

re-read after several months, first I thought "this is shit, WTF"

then again, after re-read this its exact opposite, its good, the story is just good, i can't say anything else beside it, I don't know how to describe it. its worth your time

@NorakReal

He goes under more training which has stupid names like magic jump, magic breath. That takes up 5 chapters , boring stuff related to jemail'd being the priestess trying to fix match between macho , Jose and earth. He goes to beach girls are in bikini. He goes for mock up battle and is reminded the difference of power between demon general and him. 115 ish onwards sadith comes and has lost memory she clings on to him even though and has just flashes of trauma she faced. That lasts till 120. It's been more than 2 months since I read so it can be different.

Users who are viewing this thread