Kingdom - Ch. 645 - Zhao King's Decree

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh I was getting hype. It was fixing to be a very close fight. You can’t just dump cold water on me like that.

ROFL! Riboku tastes freedom only to be fucked again straight after.
Would be kinda friggen hilarious if he also gets poisoned.
Ka be like I've done it once, I'll just do it again!

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming the prince's faction was responsible for the poisoning of the king. It's a pity they were too short-sighted to not get rid of the other wretches in their family.

I wonder how Zhao can get out of this now. The new heir is most certainly going to get rid of anyone who has shown any loyalty to the prince, which is everyone competent.

There's hope and hype will be fight with prince Ka but that just poof gone. Fak pedo king continue with sadist king

Dex-chan lover
Big massive F for Zhao. Riboku may have escaped, but Zhao's still in the shitter. I wonder if the talented men Prince Ka released will be able to make it out of there alive. But with Tou Jou's heir around, I doubt they'll be able to help as much as they could've been regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Even in death that king is just the worst.

@razxiko My only source is Wikipedia, so it isn't 100% reliable, but it says something similar did happen. There was a King Daoxiang who died in the middle of Qin invasion on Zhao, and he was succeeded by King Youmiu who was the younger son, but got the throne due to the intervention of his mother.

yeah, just kill riboku. i think he is too overpower. we need to focus other antagonist characters.

Dex-chan lover
even after death he can f*ck them hard, he wanted to end his dynasty alright 😂

On the bright side, we wont have to read how Riboku and Ka fall by Qin's hand. It would be too bittersweet. Now we can watch how Qin purges these degenerates. Maybe give them to Kanki...

"Lets lay low at FUTA palace for now"

hqdefault.jpg

And that, children, is why good succession war includes murder of all rivals. Don't forget his mother and his supporters. Oh, and the extended family just to be safe.

"All it take for a country to fall is for it to be helmed by a pack of imbeciles." Never have truer words been spoken, and now you get to see the consequences of your prolonged inaction. Amazing

And no one in the room thought, hey, only three people in the room want this, how about we just hail caesar them? I mean jesus christ, serving the crown sure, but if it means there wont be a crown by the end of the day then what's the fucking point.

Dex-chan lover
it's not like riboku would have bene able to do shit w/o mouten to bail him out every time by killing literally everyone lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oculunus
Thanks bro! I'm guessing the fate of Qin is all but sealed. Now I have no bittersweet with the death of the Riboku & the prince

Users who are viewing this thread