Kingdom - Ch. 652 - Words from My Master

this chapter has managed to get my blood heated once again. Last 10 or so chaps had me reeling in bordom

Dex-chan lover
That's quite a gamble from Qin, since they are the first ones to go into the battle, so Wei could easily betray them, pincer them with Chu and maybe even kill both Moubu and Tou.

Dex-chan lover
it wasn't a bad idea if you add that chu will get more worked up over taking back this position and only attacking wei for a while, freeing troups from one side of qin 🤫

Double-page supporter
That guy seeing Wei reinforcements: "OH GOD IM GONNA... IM GONNA COOOM AGGHHH"

@randomredd I read almost 1000 chapters of One Piece and I’m not bored (eh, I got bored during some flashbacks about other characters like in Wano Arc). You know I read almost 700 chapters of a baseball comic and I’m not bored. Well there was these +/-10 chapters about the two rivals’ match (not the school of the main character) and I got bored pretty quickly at that time but at least they were only +/-10 chapters and it was only that time. The other time the author just spent max 4 chapters for other matches. Ok, after I think about it my problem is the pace of this comic. The author spends so many chapters just for one battle to be finished. And after a battle was finished, the author went straight to another battle without rest. The pace on the earlier chapters are quicker and better and I can see the growth quickly. Moreover the current art is not as good as the earlier chapters, all I can see now are their sausages arms and snowman bodies, the no variation horse gallops, and their overreaction with their wide opened eyes over everything.

Dex-chan lover
honestly it's gonna feel so good to see those damn Wei cavalry on OUR side for once.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no I disagree, I like having arcs away from the Hi Shin unit sometimes, and this one has been quite good so far

GouHouMei's Envoy: "Rokuomi will not get laid tonight, Tou!"

Rokuomi : AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRAAAGHHHHHHHH

Fufufufufu!

Kakakakaka!

Kokokokoko!

uckima

Users who are viewing this thread