Kingdom - Ch. 745 - The Deciding Moment

It's seriously time for Riboku to go. He's been the antagonist for so long, but I've never really enjoyed his presence. Sadly, I think the author is afraid to let him go. Time and time again.
The author has no choice in the matter. Remember that this story is (very loosely) based on real events so if Riboku continues to live it's because he continues to live in the history books. If you want to know when Riboku will die then look up the wiki bio of his real-life counterpart, provided that you don't care about spoilers.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
If people want to know what happens to Riboku historically he was forced to commit suicide by the king of Zhao when Qin spies convinced the king that he was plotting a rebellion some time after this battle, after Ousen invades Zhao. Also historically Kanki lost this battle though survived the defeat and was basically never relevant again.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the answer Anderan. Tbh, happy when Riboku dies because fuck this arc is going so long and I am just getting tired of it. Tbh, would like to see some normal life rather then battle after battle. I know we had some a bit back but fuck that was like what two chapters before back to the endless fight. Want Shin to be able to relax in his villa for a bit at least.

Dex-chan lover
It's seriously time for Riboku to go. He's been the antagonist for so long, but I've never really enjoyed his presence. Sadly, I think the author is afraid to let him go. Time and time again.
At this stage it would be hard to cultivate a new antagonist as charismatic as Ri Boku.
Ka Rin does come close, but she's nowhere near to Ri Boku. She's a pure villainy character. Ri Boku is like an Anti-Hero.

Dex-chan lover
Hara went off this chapter but had to end it on a cliffhanger 😭😭

Group Leader
The author will rewrite the history and Kanki will win this battle.

If people want to know what happens to Riboku historically he was forced to commit suicide by the king of Zhao when Qin spies convinced the king that he was plotting a rebellion some time after this battle, after Ousen invades Zhao. Also historically Kanki lost this battle though survived the defeat and was basically never relevant again.
Thanks for the info. Could you tell me exactly which book/history book contains informations about this in such detail? (In case I want to read ahead :D )

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the info. Could you tell me exactly which book/history book contains informations about this in such detail? (In case I want to read ahead :D )
I don't have any specific books to recommend but anything about the Qin unification of China that isn't just a quick summary should give you want you want. Kingdom uses the Japanese names of instead of the Chinese names for characters though so you'll probably have to look up who is who.

This video gives a decent general timeline of events.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread