Kingdom - Ch. 773 - The Spark That Starts The Battle

Dex-chan lover
So judging from the formations, I think Shin will absolutely sweep the floor with Enkan and immediately start battling Riboku's army, specifically Futei.

On the left wing Yotanwa will suffer many casualties and more or less two leaders from each side will die before or during the time that it'll take to rescue our boy Heki.

Dex-chan lover
Ouhon probably gonna be used to bail out Shin after Riboku does mental gymnastics strategy bs. It'll be kind of lame if that happens.

Zhao probably win but Kaine most likely dead :huh:
Zhao win seems kinda impossible. With the situation in Qin, three losses in a row against another kingdom (specifically the general Riboku) will come with political pressure to call off the war with Zhao.
If the author goes through with Zhao win, then its gonna be asspull in the Qin homeland politics for sure. Its gonna be a meh.
And the win cannot be easy, as it is Riboku's goodbye. So, i think we getting a loooong battle with tons of character deaths.

Dex-chan lover
Zhao win seems kinda impossible. With the situation in Qin, three losses in a row against another kingdom (specifically the general Riboku) will come with political pressure to call off the war with Zhao.
If the author goes through with Zhao win, then its gonna be asspull in the Qin homeland politics for sure. Its gonna be a meh.
And the win cannot be easy, as it is Riboku's goodbye. So, i think we getting a loooong battle with tons of character deaths.
If I understand the historical spoilers correctly: While Riboku will basically win here and elsewhere, the Zhao troops will still retreat to the capital area due to heavy losses. After that come natural disasters, a stalemate invasion, then the politics that get Riboku killed.

Dex-chan lover
i thought Qin was going to have the manpower advantage this time after all the extra recruitment and the coward army joining them.

Users who are viewing this thread