Kingdom - Ch. 777 - The Enemy Who Stands In Our Way

Dex-chan lover
Fucking of course he is...
As virtually everyone predicted, Riboku is using his 5 dimensional chess brain again and actually everything is going to go just as he planned, everywhere and every time, with the sole exception of Shin surviving

Dex-chan lover
Riboku has been such a boring antagonist other than the few chapters of political unrest in his own state. I don’t think I’ll even be satisfied by his eventual death (if we even get that), because every other character will be all “wow, he was such a cool and respectable enemy.”

Author cannot help himself.

Contributor
Riboku: (stubs toe while getting out of the shower)

Kaine: MY GOD, RIBOKU THAT WAS AN A+ PLAN THERE. BY STUBBING YOUR TOE YOU HAVE REFRESHED YOUR MIND VIA PAIN, PREPARING YOURSELF FOR OUR UPCOMING BATTLE

Riboku: (slips on wet floor, cracks his skull)

Zhao soldiers: SASUGA RIBOKU-SAMA! GIVING YOURSELF A CONCUSSION IS OBVIOUSLY THE START OF A FOOLPROOF STRATEGY TO DEFEAT QIN

Riboku: (shits himself)

Shin: Dear god, Riboku! What nefarious strategy are you plotting now?

Double-page supporter
WOW WHAT A TWIST RIBOKU WAS SECRETLY RIGHT AGAIN! Honestly he is legitimately ruining the manga, the author goes so far to suck ribokus dick that they are letting it damage the quality of the writing. Also after Ryofui got to live and how much the author clearly loves Riboku beyond all reason, I'm like 95% sure author is going to ignore history and have him live, even if it's a dumb "oh I faked my death, off to live with the xiongnu with Kaine" kinda of cop out

Group Leader
Riboku: (stubs toe while getting out of the shower)

Kaine: MY GOD, RIBOKU THAT WAS AN A+ PLAN THERE. BY STUBBING YOUR TOE YOU HAVE REFRESHED YOUR MIND VIA PAIN, PREPARING YOURSELF FOR OUR UPCOMING BATTLE

Riboku: (slips on wet floor, cracks his skull)

Zhao soldiers: SASUGA RIBOKU-SAMA! GIVING YOURSELF A CONCUSSION IS OBVIOUSLY THE START OF A FOOLPROOF STRATEGY TO DEFEAT QIN

Riboku: (shits himself)

Shin: Dear god, Riboku! What nefarious strategy are you plotting now?
You need to get this translated to Japanese and post it on the author/publisher's social media accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread