Kingdom - Ch. 777 - The Enemy Who Stands In Our Way

Dex-chan lover
WOW WHAT A TWIST RIBOKU WAS SECRETLY RIGHT AGAIN! Honestly he is legitimately ruining the manga, the author goes so far to suck ribokus dick that they are letting it damage the quality of the writing. Also after Ryofui got to live and how much the author clearly loves Riboku beyond all reason, I'm like 95% sure author is going to ignore history and have him live, even if it's a dumb "oh I faked my death, off to live with the xiongnu with Kaine" kinda of cop out
I feel this strongly. Riboku's such an impossible genius that it becomes hard to feel any sort of tension in the stories, aside from "how much is Qin going to lose this time": Akou not immediately dying is a surprise, ruined in this chapter by the revelation that Riboku had always planned to be on the run from Akou so that the Hi Shin would be called to engage him.

At this point, it feels like the only reason Riboku isn't ruler of all China is simply because the lord he serves is a hedonistic bampot. Had Riboku served under Ei Sei or been the Hi Shin's strategist, they would've completely steamrolled all of China and united it 700 chapters ago.

Is there even going to be much story after Riboku dies, or are we going to have to see another "strategic genius" who makes Riboku look like a dumbass just to make sure there's a proper "final boss" before uniting China?

Group Leader
I feel this strongly. Riboku's such an impossible genius that it becomes hard to feel any sort of tension in the stories, aside from "how much is Qin going to lose this time": Akou not immediately dying is a surprise, ruined in this chapter by the revelation that Riboku had always planned to be on the run from Akou so that the Hi Shin would be called to engage him.

At this point, it feels like the only reason Riboku isn't ruler of all China is simply because the lord he serves is a hedonistic bampot. Had Riboku served under Ei Sei or been the Hi Shin's strategist, they would've completely steamrolled all of China and united it 700 chapters ago.

Is there even going to be much story after Riboku dies, or are we going to have to see another "strategic genius" who makes Riboku look like a dumbass just to make sure there's a proper "final boss" before uniting China?
They still have extra-tall buff mommy with the Romulan haircut who's running one of the other countries, whose name escapes me right now. She was made out to be another strategic "genius"; not on the same page as Ass-Pullku-sama but somewhat of a threat.

With how drawn out everything with Zhao has been, I wonder if we'll get 500+ chapters with Chu. Kinda of glad that I binged this series up to current when it was at Chapter 700. I feel like this series is better when binged instead of waiting around for stuff to get moving.
With everyone talking about RiBoku I see where you are coming but imo the characters are the weakest part of the series. So I'm not too annoyed with it. But hey that's just me.

Dex-chan lover
Reebok could lose his shit at a Mcdonald's cashier for not including a toy in his happy meal, and this manga would call it a "high IQ" move.

Dex-chan lover
this plot reminds me of this post:
smart characters written by someone stupid

Why does nobody like Sherlock? Because it has smart characters written stupidly.

Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men is a smartly written smart character. When Chigurh kills a hotel room full of three people he books to room next door so he can examine it, finding which walls he can shoot through, where the light switch is, what sort of cover is there etc. This is a smart thing to do because Chigurh is a smart person who is written by another smart person who understands how smart people think.

Were Sherlock Holmes to kill a hotel room full of three people. He'd enter using a secret door in the hotel that he read about in a book ten years ago. He'd throw peanuts at one guy causing him to go into anaphylactic shock, as he had deduced from a dartboard with a picture of George Washington carver on it pinned to the wall that the man had a severe peanut allergy. The second man would then kill himself just according to plan as Sherlock had earlier deduced that him and the first man were homosexual lovers who couldn't live without eachother due to a faint scent of penis on each man's breath and a slight dilation of their pupils whenever they looked at each other. As for the third man, why Sherlock doesn't kill him at all. The third man removes his sunglasses and wig to reveal he actually WAS Sherlock the entire time. But Sherlock just entered through the Secret door and killed two people, how can there be two of him? The first Sherlock removes his mask to reveal he's actually Moriarty attempting to frame Sherlock for two murders. Sherlock however anticipated this, the two dead men stand up, they're undercover police officers, it was all a ruse. "But Sherlock!" Moriarty cries "That police officer blew his own head off, look at it, there's skull fragments on the wall, how is he fine now? How did you fake that?". Sherlock just winks at the screen, the end.

This is retarded because Sherlock is a smart person written by a stupid person to whom smart people are indistinguishable from wizards.

Riboku is kinda like that
he simply deduced Shin would be the one to track him down, of course, because he has access to the Kingdom manuscripts !

Dex-chan lover
I mean it is true that Shin has been a wrench in the plans of Reebok a bunch of times already, but keikaku dori.

Bro is literally Aizen 😭

4fd79b1933deb06d49ad64e0b7b439f47432df94f4e182dc3bf515e0975ce177_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Fucking of course he is...
As virtually everyone predicted, Riboku is using his 5 dimensional chess brain again and actually everything is going to go just as he planned, everywhere and every time, with the sole exception of Shin surviving
Why are y'all mad ? Reebok has been studying under lelouch and aizen for years now 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Riboku has more annoying plot armor then Naruto when he gives his fucking speeches in the middle of a fight.

I can't wait for his fucking death and it better be satisfying. Also want that chick to live so she can was riboku die in front of her...or have her die a horrible death in front of riboku.

Just done with them both...mostly riboku, even though once he dies the manga might end sincd he is the only enemy to survive multiple wars from BS

Dex-chan lover
No, I think it's fine to not avenge Kanki. It's rude but compared to his crimes, he deserves something worse than dying in battle.

I hope Keine is killed off at least. She's been pretty boring ever since her character is completely revolved around Riboku and nothing else, which is like, I don't know, chapter 150s? I just remember she seems like a cool and dependable vice-commander with plenty of experience when she appear in front of Karyo Ten in the tower.

Contributor
That this was gonna be Riboku's goal was pretty blatantly obvious to most everybody, but it being as obvious as it is makes me curious about how this'll actually play out. I don't think Shin is gonna be the one leaving with an L here at least.

Users who are viewing this thread