Kingdom - Ch. 792 - Evacuation Detail

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but, again, we have yet to see Ousen actually succeed. Ever. The only times we've seen Qin win have been with Kanki. Even that musclehead with the metal club whose only merit is his strength has a better record than Ousen.

Dex-chan lover
I shouldnt be laughing but damn making a big declaration about winning and now he is so fucking silent. Shits funny as hell

Dex-chan lover
Once again, characters that have proven to be 100x more interesting go shouting Ousen's praises and die while he says nothing with the dumbest look on his face.

I'm no history buff, so I don't know how this battle is going to end, but at this point the only thing that could potentially justify his actions these past chapters would be if that was a decoy this whole time with the actual Ouse appearing behind Riboku’s group.

Dex-chan lover
there goes another Qin general, they are all absolutely worthless, how Qin has managed to beat anyone ever is a mystery. this random little city state is kicking Qin's ass and singlehandedly winning the war. what is the point of great generals if they are this useless? Kanki got completely outplayed and now Ousen that has been non stop hyped as the super better then anyone ever general is getting wrecked all the same...

Group Leader
FOOLS!! How dare you speak such drivelry of Ousen-sama, the man who slayed 1000 4 dukes! We mere mortals are too insignificant to comprehend his eternal wisdom!! Even the demons worship his-

Oh wait wrong series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually contemplating going back through all of Kingdom just to find scenes where Ousen is staring into space and someone is shouting his name.
Bro looks like he is having a stroke every single time.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

I think Ousen might be trying to trap the Seika Army.

As we know, he is a master strategist acknowledged by KoShou of the Six, who considered him equal to the Six Great Generals in strategical prowess.

Not only that, Kingdom's guidebook lists his strength as a 93. For reference, Shin is also a 93, Tou is a 96 and Ou Ki was a 98. We saw a glimpse of his martial skills during the Zhao Retaliation Arc.

Adding to that, we have his ability to manipulate terrain. There are multiple mentions of how skilled he is in utilizing the terrain during the series.

I feel like he delayed his escape on purpose. I'm not sure if Akou's sacrifice was part of his plan, but I'm sure that if the Seika soldiers give chase, they'll fall into a trap that ends them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I think Ousen might be trying to trap the Seika Army.

As we know, he is a master strategist acknowledged by KoShou of the Six, who considered him equal to the Six Great Generals in strategical prowess.

Not only that, Kingdom's guidebook lists his strength as a 93. For reference, Shin is also a 93, Tou is a 96 and Ou Ki was a 98. We saw a glimpse of his martial skills during the Zhao Retaliation Arc.

Adding to that, we have his ability to manipulate terrain. There are multiple mentions of how skilled he is in utilizing the terrain during the series.

I feel like he delayed his escape on purpose. I'm not sure if Akou's sacrifice was part of his plan, but I'm sure that if the Seika soldiers give chase, they'll fall into a trap that ends them.
3512281eb7.png

Dex-chan lover
Ousen didn’t lose? Akou what the heck, your general has done nothing but stare blankly ahead while refusing to heed the counsel of everyone in his entourage. People beg him for a word, anything, and he even refuses to do as much.

He is, without a doubt, a fraud. Duke Hyou seemed much more impressive despite being an instinctual general: he seemed to at least use and execute strategies.

Meanwhile, this so-called paragon of intelligence has no ability to see through any ruses no matter how obvious, and his entire strategy thus far has been “let my officers do what they want.”

Dex-chan lover
Ousen Psyduck sama!
Or did he shit his pants and does not dare to move lest it all wafts down to his soldiers?

Aggregator gang
This... this feels so odd, it is really obvious that there is something going on with Ousen. Some of you pointed it out, either a decoy, killing time or some bizarre shit. I don't know if that's the real Ousen or a decoy, i think we saw him giving orders so it would be weird if it is indeed a decoy, so I'm not that inclined to that theory. But all this "autistic staring" is feeling really odd, it's not like he gave up, he doesn't fight a fight he can't win, he would flee right away, so... why not retreat? there is a fuckin pice that is missing since 3 or 4 chapters and it's really bothering me xD

PD: sorry for the bad englando, not my main and it's 4am here xD

Dex-chan lover
Mmmh not gonna lie i wonder when Ousen is gonna live up to the hype, last thing he did something worth the hype was... i can't even remember... when Qin was invaded by the coalition? or when he flooded a city with refugees? or was that something he copied from Kanki?

Either way has not been performing, he is either holed up on a fortress or doing this, i am kind of disappointed with him, at this rate the only real strategist worth anything on Qin would have been Kanki and none else, Shou Hei Kun gets played all the time, his disciples are all jobbers, and Ousen... is still waiting to make his big move

I guess Tou has potential, but he is not even on this arc...

Dex-chan lover
Well, I hope the Ousen there is actually a body double and the real one is actually doing something.
If not…. well he better retire and let his son take his position (if he’s not dead in this arc).

Users who are viewing this thread