Kingdom

This is srsly so damn good. Ended up binging it for 3 days and now I'm up to the latest chapters. And MAN, what a rollercoaster of a manga, found myself crying and cheering for the first time when reading manga. Totally would re-read it!

This manga is the goat man its so addicting this now my 3rd fave manga of all time. Good shiz very worth reading you guys, i kind of joined this more than One Piece but to each to thier own.

This manga is very good if you can turn your brain off, because despite all the trappings of gore and nudity, it definitely falls into the shounen genre (even though mangadex lists it as seinen).
Slap a random fancy name on a simple flanking maneuver, and suddenly it's a brilliant move worthy of a Genius-Strategist-Great-General-of-the-Heavens, or some such nonsense.
And the MC is an idiot who relies solely on blind luck and the power of friendship to accomplish his goals.
This is not something you want to read with an analytical mindset, but it might be a great read if your brain is already numb from work and you're just looking for something stupid and entertaining.

@hannawantstoeat yep. At some point in time but not in the near future. I have so many on my follow list to read. Me being a lazy ass prefers short, completed, high rated mangas to binge.

Power Uploader
Turnip Farmers retiring from scanlation after 7.5 years of scanlating Kingdom
https://turnipfarmers.wordpress.com/2020/09/25/farewell/

Dex-chan lover
many thanks to Turnip Farmers for almost single-handedly bringing this series to the attention of the English-speaking manga world. This is truly an excellent manga, and if it ever did get official volumes I'd probably commit to buying them all (even though it's set to last about 100 or so...) but until then I'll have to rely on scanlators. Thanks again, and good luck to whoever picks it up next.

Turnip Farmers, thank you for all your hard work all these years. I started reading Kingdom many years ago when you were working on it solo and still had a lot of raws left before catching up. You made this a very popular manga thanks to the quality of your translations and a great schedule. Thank you for all the hours you put in, and enjoy a well deserved farewell party.

I'm in chapter 350 and the quality of the scan (in my opinion) changed a lot. I'm the only one that think magazine scans are strange?

Users who are viewing this thread