King's Concubine

pretty sure pink hair isn't a demon or a human. she's probably an elf or an angel or something completely out of place.

I really appreciate that this one updates so often (usually), but I’m ready for some real progress now. Answers. I’m starting to get annoyed that we still have no idea what the hell is going on really. I’m learning that I would prefer fewer updates with longer chapters—helps to retain the information because you can make better sense of it that way I think.

Dex-chan lover
ooo this looks like something out of QT Cannon Fodder, where everything just so happens to go in certain directions and someone gets cucked by the end

Thanks for the upload Squiggles

also: the image of the character the scanlators are looking for is Netero from Hunter Hunter

Editted after rereading the last images from chapter 41

Thank you for this translation! The old man in the picture of chapter 41 is from "hunter x hunter" , I'm 100% sure of it :D

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT! ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD!! THANK YOU SQUIGGLES XD I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR END NOTES/PAGES(?)

Thank you for the translation and uploading of this manhwa!!!!

I can't put my finger on it, but something's off in this manga. At least to me it feels strange.

Uhh I know this is a bit late. But i just stumbled upon this manga and saw in chapter 1 that you requested alternatives for some of the names.

I study Japanese so I might be of some help.
I would like to see the original hiragana/ katakana for a more accurate suggestion but for now
Eruseenuando -> Ersnand/ Ersenand
Kaaruniri -> Carnil
Esubeku -> Esbek or Esbec whichever would sound better.
Ruuburitsu -> Ruberts/ Ruburts/ Rubrits
Idisu -> Idis/ Ydis
Arode do Beroshishu -> Arde/ Arod do Bershis
Roidouin -> Loydwin/ Roydwin
Kuriora -> Krior/ Criol/ Kurior.
Meruriina -> Melrina/ Melrin
Feel free to PM me if there are other names you’d want to have a better translation for other names.

Users who are viewing this thread