King's Concubine

Great job scanlating this Squiggles hohoh. I always love to read the credits additions. >...<

Dex-chan lover
I just got bored of reading it after a while. It might be a good read, but it just doesn't attract me enough to keep reading

Please don't pay attention to the too much judgemental people's comments & keep translating.. I'm looking forward to it,please update more frequently.

=.= instead of adding "sama" at the end of names, u should put Lord or Lady, since there being respectful of ppl with a higher rank/status than them. It sounds silly when adding it to an english translation of a manga, and the raws seem to be in korean anyways so im confused on why ud use japanese wording and names .-.

Im happy the author got official english....but i really can't afford to support the author....stupid tappytoon is hoarding good reading material.

Double-page supporter
@FestiveAshes Even if this was translated from different sources, as long as it is the same comic, it should not have a duplicate series page.

Is there an english translation of this? If anyone knows, please @ me with a link or name of a site.

Users who are viewing this thread