King's Proposal

LOL this series doesn't even have any people commenting .Am I the only who finds this some what interesting cause I read both the novels.

Dex-chan lover
What is the genderswap tag for?
I don't mind spoilers.

tl;dr

MC finds waifu with a gaping chest wound
MC then gets his own gaping chest wound

wakes up and finds that now he IS the waifu, and the maid explains that she bascially fused them together to save their lives. Her body, Him in control for the time being. Occasional involuntary changes to his body occur

no spoilers, this is literally the first few pages

Last edited:
tl;dr

MC finds waifu with a gaping chest wound
MC then gets his own gaping chest wound

wakes up and finds that now he IS the waifu, and the maid explains that she bascially fused them together to save their lives. Her body, Him in control for the time being. Occasional involuntary changes to his body occur

no spoilers, this is literally the first few pages
the MC finds out the Maid is the wifu.

Fed-Kun's army
Volume 2, chapter 8 and I still don't know wth is the King's Proposal or who is this king :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Is the gb here where the mc still likes girls or does he become “gae” by being “straight” as a girl.

interesting
but
what about the mc, i mean will he be gae or

nevermind

petition to make twintail tsundere little sister as a tag

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the MC finds out the Maid is the wifu.
So like
The maid Kuroe is actually the FMC?? Did she take over the maid's body??

Honestly I don't mind genders wrapping for the luls but if this ends up being "MC decides to be in the FMC body forever" at the end and gets with the girl he likes as a girl, then I don't want to be subjected to that kind of yuri bait. I want the MC to get with the FMC properly..

So like

Honestly I don't mind genders wrapping for the luls but if this ends up being "MC decides to be in the FMC body forever" at the end and gets with the girl he likes as a girl, then I don't want to be subjected to that kind of yuri bait. I want the MC to get with the FMC properly..
Don't worry my bro that won't happen (This is not Ayakashi Triangle).I read the LN .If you don't like spoilers you can skip this .
So in the latest volume their bodies got seperated for some reason and In the first volume's end we get to know that Kureo is the real Saika but when their bodies got separated and kureo was still there .I haven't read the rest of the volume.

Last edited:
Volume 2, chapter 8 and I still don't know wth is the King's Proposal or who is this king :nyoron:
The Light Novel Vol. 1 end shows shows a crown like Sublimation (magic circle thing) on MC's Head .so he is the king and defeats the evil time travlling Saika and becomes the strongest mage to exist . More SPOILER .His sword can entirely erase magic .

Last edited:
So like

No the Maid's body is a vessel and there are a lot of those in store for her to use

The Latest chapter is crazy (Ch.10) .This is the second LN I read and 2nd time experiencing that manga feels way better than the light novel .The expression and Puns are more well defined.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry my bro that won't happen (This is not Ayakashi Triangle).I read the LN .If you don't like spoilers you can skip this .
So in the latest volume their bodies got seperated for some reason and In the first volume's end we get to know that Kureo is the real Saika but when their bodies got separated and kureo was still there .I haven't read the rest of the volume.
That you just literally read my mind. I forgot to write it and you said it.

I hated how Ayakashi triangle ended. Basically gender bent fucking yuri.

If this is going to end with a proper pairing of the mcs in their proper bodies then I am aaaaallll for it

Users who are viewing this thread