Kinka 1-mai de Kawaru Boukensha Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

(some rant incoming)wow the mc is so retarded that hes ascending to another plane of stupidity, damn he has no brain in that dumb skull of his, like man u almost died yesterday by some random adventurer, and u still trust some other random adventurer, is this another world just full of 2 year olds in teenage bodys.

Aggregator gang
That elf should be behind them... Maybe she is the kind of people that try to groom a husband but if they die, she can always try again, for her age is just a number

Dex-chan lover
he really didnt learn, it was the xact same scenario and he was gonna fall for it again...bruh

Fed-Kun's army
Welp. At least he himself knows hr didn't learn his lesson. If I leave out that part then the chapter is good.

Reference: (see note)
Y26.png

I get falling for the same trick but that happened to him yesterday? It happened to him yesterday and he forgot it already....

Aren't they woefully unprepared for this dungeon? They know enough to know it's a dungeon of illusions, but don't have the common sense to pack an Orb of Return before entering? 🙄

Dex-chan lover
@AnimefangirlX One of them is a kid from the slums, whi literally earns just enough to be able to see tomorrow.

The other one I kinda agree with you, but only so far because the wolf was an unexpected for him which made him lose his internal mapping.

It's hard to keep up with a manga that has no regular updates, whether it's weekly or monthly.

ah yes. the guardian of the second floor, but doesn't actually prevent you from going down to the second floor but instead traps you so you either have to run from him to 2nd floor or fight him to get back to the 1st floor cause plot... ok

Users who are viewing this thread