Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - On a Whim

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad we got at least one chapter of him fully and properly standing up to her without it being interrupted or getting bulldozed over.

Granted, it probably won’t stick for very long, nor is it likely to ever happen again, but at least it happened once. I’m sure that once they catch up to her, things are going to go right back to her ignoring his feelings until maybe some point much later on when we get some kind of development, but at least he didn’t go down without a fight.

Dex-chan lover
I love how my man heard her stupid-ass reason for liking him and said nope, got up gave the ring back, and left. All the while denouncing her self-centeredness. I am actually impressed.
Indeed, I think this is the first I see an MC in 'teenage getting proposed by overwhelmingly rich girl' trope having that much of a back bone

Thanks as always for the sl, Toru Scans!!

Dex-chan lover
MC pointing out that her proposal was just self-fellating "noblesse oblige" bullshit was truly chef's kiss. i'm proud of him.
i don't know how i feel about him going after her (since she is almost certainly going to get the wrong idea), but it shows he's really a better guy than he gives himself credit for

Group Leader
Oh FFS, the male reaction was great, but the chase after seals the fate of this story to be a huge pain in the butt

Chasing after her and ensuring citizens are safe should be the jobs of others, but ofc everyone is trained to be brain dead by Ms Pretentious

Users who are viewing this thread