Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Forever and Ever

Dex-chan lover
Moderately sad to see it get axed. It was a fun little cliche ride, and I absolutely agree with Aweful that this was more fulfilling in it's entirety than what Kanokari has become. Decent conclusion, far from the worst post-axe tie off I've seen.

As ever, thank you for carrying it all the way through.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this was certainly something. I enjoyed seeing it pop up in my updates tab, and the art made all of the wtf plotline moments worth it.

Thanks for the SL.

Dex-chan lover
Axe-kun...
Well that was something, not sure if I enjoyed this manga or not but it's certainly one of the reads of all time, I'm a sucker for these trashy romcoms so I can't complain

Double-page supporter
It is so dumb that this has been axed for no reason, it was going well and somehow it still didn't managed to satisfy people, holy shit

Dex-chan lover
i thought that the ending would be seggs scene, but here im wrong :pacman: :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Kinda bummed that this got axed. I could see a few more chapters at the very least.. hopefully we get some kind of Extra or Epilogue of some sort, that'd be cool..
But at the same time, it's understandable that something like this can't really keep going much further with where the progression was.. but again, to have it end so abruptly.. damn you axeman.

Dex-chan lover
This was axed and that's very sad but let's talk about the fact that they have so much pent-up sexual energy that when they do inevitably go for the shotgun marriage route they're going to shatter the foundation of his fucking house

VIP
that was rough axe. the series never grown out of it's premise. but i like the character enough and the progress is nice. 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread