Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Light of Dawn

Supporter
Can't help myself with this one:
bane-tom-hardy.gif

Btw, serialization in July 2023... What does it mean? The current one is web manga?
No, it's just a sort of quirk that magazines sometimes have in publication going one month ahead of what you would think (i.e., since it's the end of May right now, the logic is that it would be the June issue). Overall it's best not to think too hard on the matter.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter only comes in July? I am so curious to know why the girl is a stand-in for her brother.
Also, major W for MC. Got rid of a shitty fiancé and got away from a shitty noble house to live with a waifu who respects her in a rich af Empire. Hope the family gets jealous and she tells them to fuck off.

Double-page supporter
This somewhat reminds me of flower*flower. I'll take it

Double-page supporter
Seems like this will be fun.
Thanks for the translation!

Banned
Good start. What other yuri with the same premise need their whole publication to sort out, this one did in its first chapter. Cant wait to see how this will turn out.

Dex-chan lover
whilst in my mind this first chapter is not as good as the first magical revolution chapter i must say this is certainly one of the better ones in resent times

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I hate obnoxious and arrogant nobles. They are completely fucking useless parasites. Mark is such a stupid sadistic asshole.

Now, how much longer to the yuri?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!!

I kinda predicted everything that was going to happen here ..... still gonna read the rest tho :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Btw, serialization in July 2023... What does it mean? The current one is web manga?
It's probably because Japanese magazines are postdated by 2 months. So the magazine issue this began serialization in released this month in May but is also considered the July issue.

Better chapter than Remaried Empress webtoon with same... Scenes (trash ex fiance anulling engagement in public (?))
Here's hoping this will be a mix of comedy drama or sol

Users who are viewing this thread