Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Light and Shadow

Dex-chan lover
You have the duty to pass the light of Alphard blah blah blah
F*ck you. You were the one who banished your son. Why don't you make another son, *sshole? Does your wife so disgusted of you that she can't bear to have more sex with you, or are you impotent already? Why can't your daughter adopt someone while you presses the nobility to secrecy again like you did when you banished your son?

Would you like to know the reason why she brought you here? To destigmatize dark magic. ...for the sake of the stain on Alphard line that is my son.
That's how you described your own flesh-and-blood son? D*mn. When Margaret at chapter 2 said that you handled your son's affair with a heavy heart, I thought it's because you care as a father.

Dex-chan lover
F*ck you. You were the one who banished your son. Why don't you make another son, *sshole? Does your wife so disgusted of you that she can't bear to have more sex with you, or are you impotent already? Why can't your daughter adopt someone while you presses the nobility to secrecy again like you did when you banished your son?

That's how you described your own flesh-and-blood son? D*mn. When Margaret at chapter 2 said that you handled your son's affair with a heavy heart, I thought it's because you care as a father.
and on top of that, trying to force his daughter to marry a shitty old man

Dex-chan lover
Wow. That dad quickly turned gross. Not only putting his daughter in this situation but also saying that some old man is a good fit??? I had to go back to check when I saw him. The text said son, but he's practically already a grandpa...

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so I thought Ciel being female was a complete secret known to like, a handful of people. How does this random guy know about it? And even if he does know about it, how could they marry as "husband and wife" if Ciel is meant to become the emperor? Surely his only use is to make sure that Ciel produces an heir. They still intend for her to present as a man to lead the country. And even disregarding that, how did that guy think it acceptable to speak to her the way he did? She's still the next in line for the throne.

I guess you can put it down to her intentionally submitting herself out of some desire to be punished, but it's still pretty insane for a Duke to speak to a royal like that. Honestly, the weird writing in this chapter was almost enough to overshadow the fact that Eve just fucking kissed Ciel.

That said, HOLY SHIT EVRIS KISSED CIEL HOLY FUCKING BASED. Also, the line:
Take responsibility for that!
Made do a double take, because I see that line a lot in regards to pregnancy. Which tells me that magical babies are something we should expect to see in this manga in the future.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

So while I agree the father is trash, a few points.

1. Ciel has one of the strongest light magic in history of their country, so it's unlikely any new child would be more powerful than her even if they make one.

2. Related to above, it seems the magic is hereditary so adoption wouldn't fulfill the OG requirement of strongest light magic holder.

Contributor
You are, in fact, mistaken.

FireShot Webpage Screenshot #2408 - '4 I Chapter 5 - Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Ko...png

I mean, yeah technically he's right that they probably won't be having any biological heirs unless there's some magic to help with that or they get the help of a sperm donor, but they can sure as hell try.

Users who are viewing this thread