Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Light and Shadow

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so I thought Ciel being female was a complete secret known to like, a handful of people. How does this random guy know about it? And even if he does know about it, how could they marry as "husband and wife" if Ciel is meant to become the emperor? Surely his only use is to make sure that Ciel produces an heir. They still intend for her to present as a man to lead the country. And even disregarding that, how did that guy think it acceptable to speak to her the way he did? She's still the next in line for the throne.

I guess you can put it down to her intentionally submitting herself out of some desire to be punished, but it's still pretty insane for a Duke to speak to a royal like that. Honestly, the weird writing in this chapter was enough to overshadow the fact that Eve just fucking kissed Ciel.

That said, HOLY SHIT EVRIS KISSED CIEL HOLY FUCKING BASED. Also, the line:

Made do a double take, because I see that line a lot in regards to pregnancy. Which tells me that magical babies are something we should expect to see in this manga in the future.
glad I’m not the only one that notice the writting in this chapter take a nose dive with this sudden change in plan to have the princess marry out of no were!

this feels rushed, REALLY not good pacing of an issue that suddenly became like this?!?!?!

Double-page supporter
glad I’m not the only one that notice the writting in this chapter take a nose dive with this sudden change in plan to have the princess marry out of no were!

this feels rushed, REALLY not good pacing of an issue that suddenly became like this?!?!?!
this story never has a good pacing in the first place.

Lmao, look at that king, is he dumb? He has the only heir left, presented to everyone as a PRINCE, and he expects her to be like "OK, I will marry that dude, reasonable". At this point she holds the reigns and can twist his balls howewer she likes. He won't be able to make a new Heir in his age, and he won't be able to explain why his children dissapear, if he were to dispose of her. Not to mention, as soon as she gets "pregananant", the noble he wants her to marry gets to twist his balls even harder - he can plot an assassination, and later reveal that prince is actually princess, so the only royal blood heir is the future son. King basically delegates his crown, willingly, to some random ugly bastard. That is some BS plot and I am here for it

Dex-chan lover
F*ck you. You were the one who banished your son. Why don't you make another son, *sshole? Does your wife so disgusted of you that she can't bear to have more sex with you, or are you impotent already? Why can't your daughter adopt someone while you presses the nobility to secrecy again like you did when you banished your son?

That's how you described your own flesh-and-blood son? D*mn. When Margaret at chapter 2 said that you handled your son's affair with a heavy heart, I thought it's because you care as a father.
I hope the king dies miserably while knowing he was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, discount all of "father of the year" award this emperor gonna get, this shit stain of a father keeps going on about "duty" then where tf is HIS duty of ensuring his next inline NOT marrying a trashbag that will definitely try to take over the throne?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Super nice. The plot is a bit confusing but I guess I'd probably understand if I read through it again 😅

Dex-chan lover
royalty and nobility is never worth it, elope.

then keep cumming in her gay ass

Banned
Just a wow chapter. Incredibly good. I am glad i waited for more chapters to come out and binge it. I am so looking forward to read the next chapter right after finishing this comment lol

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is with that gross old dude? Marrying Ciel aside, why does he think he'd get away with her bringing what is supposed to be the new empress to him? How does he even know all this? Why would they tell him?

Dex-chan lover
You are, in fact, mistaken.

View attachment 578

I mean, yeah technically he's right that they probably won't be having any biological heirs unless there's some magic to help with that or they get the help of a sperm donor, but they can sure as hell try.
The Dark Side of Magic is a pathway to many abilities that some consider... unusual

Users who are viewing this thread