Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Light and Shadow

how the hell he is a king, such a garbage mind set of human. to say such thing on his own flesh and blood, no wonder your sons no longer with them because u know YOU BANISHED HIM for F sake. uhh still we got a good kiss scene !! also you want a heir? seriously then get a donor, or hell this is fantasy setting with magic, i bet there is magical baby potion out there. such a dump king.

Dex-chan lover
jojo-yes-yes-yes.gif

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO HOLY SHITTTT GET THAT DISGUSTING UGLY ASS OLD MAN OUT OF THERE

So while I agree the father is trash, a few points.

1. Ciel has one of the strongest light magic in history of their country, so it's unlikely any new child would be more powerful than her even if they make one.

2. Related to above, it seems the magic is hereditary so adoption wouldn't fulfill the OG requirement of strongest light magic holder.
One of the strongest light magic users in their history and THATS how he treats her??

Dex-chan lover
One of the strongest light magic users in their history and THATS how he treats her??

For 10 years they did raise the brother expecting him to be the heir.
Then whoops the sister flip the whole thing around + brother awaken to the stigmatized dark magic for extra chaos.
Doesn't help that even if the king order nobles into silence, some of the trashier ones might try to use that leverage (either ciel's secret, the brother, or both) to push the king.

Although if we're leaning into maximum trash level then the king may expect her to birth a new heir asap so maaaaaybe that one can inherit the throne instead if the baby inherit her strong magic.

Dex-chan lover
So while I agree the father is trash, a few points.

1. Ciel has one of the strongest light magic in history of their country, so it's unlikely any new child would be more powerful than her even if they make one.

2. Related to above, it seems the magic is hereditary so adoption wouldn't fulfill the OG requirement of strongest light magic holder.
...I agree that they can't just adopt anyone.
But having a son with weaker light magic shouldn't really matter because they would at least doesn't need to destroy their daughter's life too. The daughter can just pretend that she's weaker than the new son. But that's apparently impossible for the trash king.

Aggregator gang
No wonder he's that old and hasn't been married, HE'S A FUCKING PERVERT. HOW DARE CIEL'S FATHER TRY TO SEND HER OFF TO SOME FUCK-ASS WEIRDO! And another thing: Is there something wrong with Her Majesty, that little square panel when it showed her face was a little worrying.

Dex-chan lover
You know most of the time i just feel that the characters are selfish when they are in a position of power and go "BUT I DON'T WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO WILL HELP KEEP THIS COUNTRY FROM PLUNGING INTO WAR! I WANT TO MARRY SOME RANDOM NOBODY FROM NOWHERE!!!" but this time.... Oh man, no baby=bad, at best it's an alliance for a single lifetime and at worst? The destruction of the kingdom. BUT LOVE?!?!?!? Skill issue, should have been born a nobody.

Users who are viewing this thread