Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
She greeted him with etiquette, possibly ones she learned to use in royal palace. I wonder whether this was the reason he was taken aback. I also wonder whether I was thinking too deep about this. 😅

Dex-chan lover
she really picked every wrong dialogue option while speaking with him XDDDD

What do you mean 'wrong' option, it worked.

His wariness turned to confusion, which if nothing else de-escalate the tension and open room for conversation.

I know she’s trying to be honest, but like why doesn’t she just say she’s like the twin of witch and had managed kill or at least chase off the evil witch. Thus she would have an explanation why she looks the same but acts completely different. I mean she has taken one step by calling herself a different witch, but I feel like saying she’s just the twin might give better credence

She IS twin sister to the witch so...

Dex-chan lover
She IS twin sister to the witch so...
is there a novel or just more untranslated? im currently reading "A Maiden's Unwanted heroic Epic" which has the density of neutron condensate matter and id like something light and fluffy to cut the Monty Python Rabbit with

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest here, do you really think our protagonist here is capable of keeping up a cover story? If she straight-up lies here and the truth gets revealed later it'll be a lot worse for her than if she just goes ahead and assumes the identity she wants for herself
She is actually the witch's twin though

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you roll 1 for every persuasion check. So is this gonne be a harem shoujo? Also why people casually dropping major plot points without spoiler tag in comments? You guys don't know any etiquette for shit like this?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would have asked the cat spirit if she could go to town and tell them about the body swap.

If the spirit could convince them of the swap, and removing all the witches lasting effects would be a strong argument for it being true, then it would solve a lot of issues.
Naw cause the villagers would probably think the spirit is threatened to do so by the witch to clear the blame. Just because in their minds the witch had just merely finished whatever evil spell she was casting which I mean she had, but they don’t know that it was to body swap.

Dex-chan lover
Being a twin doesn't give you the same scars and lines and such. So this is a disprovable lie that could backfire.
I mean like is she showing all of her body off to them because her normal attire covers almost all of her body aside from the face which doesn’t have any visible scars form what we’ve seen. Also I don’t think the manga has shown to have any other scars on other parts of her body.

Dex-chan lover
that's not a spoiler
As far as this manga is concerned up to this point, the protagonist is an only child and the witch just so happens to look like her. Saying what you said outright constitutes a spoiler, unless you just so happened to be guessing and stated it like it was fact due to how likely it was. And even if that was the case you would be the only one who'd know that's what you're doing.

Either that or for some baffling reason you were using "twins" to refer to two people not related by blood but look identical anyways, despite that not being the original poster's intention

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know she’s trying to be honest, but like why doesn’t she just say she’s like the twin of witch and had managed kill or at least chase off the evil witch. Thus she would have an explanation why she looks the same but acts completely different. I mean she has taken one step by calling herself a different witch, but I feel like saying she’s just the twin might give better credence
"Haha no officer, I'm not the criminal! I'm the the criminal's SISTER! Twin Sister in fact! No ones ever heard of me before, even though I have magic strong enough to stand toe to toe with her. I defeated her and for some reason decided to just... take her house and live her life. I mean have you seen these rent prices? That's the real crime I tell you..."

Users who are viewing this thread