Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu!

Dex-chan lover
Dropping this because According to the spoilers
it was her twin sister that switched bodies with her during the summoning because she thought the MC was living a better life than her, found out she wasn't living better and regretted her decision.the prince and the sister get no consequences whatsoever
the ending is absolutely horrible.

I recommend reading the spoilers on chapter 1 for more info

it was her twin sister that switched bodies with her during the summoning because she thought the MC was living a better life than her, found out she wasn't living better and regretted her decision.the prince and the sister get no consequences whatsoever

Well shoot, at the very least I want that prince to suffer, but no consequences huh...
at least I enjoy the heartwarming vibe between the FL and her cat

Double-page supporter

Well shoot, at the very least I want that prince to suffer, but no consequences huh...
at least I enjoy the heartwarming vibe between the FL and her cat

"Spite" is such a waste of energy. Isn't it better for good things to happen? Why wish for bad things to happen?

Double-page supporter
I know, but there has to be a consequence for every action
I see no reason why artificial consequences need to be imposed, especially in a situation where the 'guilty' party is, in actual fact, plagued by the guilt of her actions.

As for the prince, it's difficult to begrudge a literal toddler for their rudeness when they only mirror the behaviors of their role models. And as a young adult, he didn't even speak to her. His expression was cold but not hostile or mocking in any way. The ruler of a nation is responsible for that nation. As a crown prince, his power base is uncertain. Until his authority is tacitly recognized by courtiers and nobility, it'd simply be irresponsible to take on a fiance who is popularly regarded as 'unfit to rule'. Then again, i highly doubt the author thought so deeply about this lol

If nothing else, the existence of systematic artificial consequences creates the disparity between those who are subjected to punishments, and those who are above being subjugated to those punishments. Not to mention, a system where people must have punishment enforced upon them leads to a situation where someone stands to profit off the punishment of others; regardless of whether or not that punishment is undue.

I've gone pretty much off topic and ended up just rambling, but oh well

I see no reason why artificial consequences need to be imposed, especially in a situation where the 'guilty' party is, in actual fact, plagued by the guilt of her actions.

As for the prince, it's difficult to begrudge a literal toddler for their rudeness when they only mirror the behaviors of their role models. And as a young adult, he didn't even speak to her. His expression was cold but not hostile or mocking in any way. The ruler of a nation is responsible for that nation. As a crown prince, his power base is uncertain. Until his authority is tacitly recognized by courtiers and nobility, it'd simply be irresponsible to take on a fiance who is popularly regarded as 'unfit to rule'. Then again, i highly doubt the author thought so deeply about this lol

If nothing else, the existence of systematic artificial consequences creates the disparity between those who are subjected to punishments, and those who are above being subjugated to those punishments. Not to mention, a system where people must have punishment enforced upon them leads to a situation where someone stands to profit off the punishment of others; regardless of whether or not that punishment is undue.

I've gone pretty much off topic and ended up just rambling, but oh well
Well, I respected your rambling, I get it truly, however, we're not saints, and you trying to uphold the higher moral ground and pushing your goody-two-shoes agenda appears to me as an annoying naive hypocrite, it's not that complex in both narrative and real life we often see bad people and deep down hoping they get comeuppance, please don't lie, what's come around goes around, sure they're going to carry that shame/guilty/sin as long as they live, but not everyone truly give af, whenever they repent or not is an entirely different story

We often see how unfair the justice system is, and that's why we read manga, and fiction stories, hoping to escape from that,

"a system where people must have punishment enforced upon them leads to a situation where someone stands to profit off the punishment of others" This sentence really grinds my gear, you're half right, but if there's no proper punishment inflicted then somebody else just going to do it again, what are you gonna do? Lecture me to death?

There's need to be a balance between kindness and strictness, that is why justice is blind, proper punishment still needs to be carried out regardless of what the victim feels

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Well, I respected your rambling, I get it truly, however, we're not saints, and you trying to uphold the higher moral ground and pushing your goody-two-shoes agenda appears to me as an annoying naive hypocrite, it's not that complex in both narrative and real life we often see bad people and deep down hoping they get comeuppance, please don't lie, what's come around goes around, sure they're going to carry that shame/guilty/sin as long as they live, but not everyone truly give af, whenever they repent or not is an entirely different story

We often see how unfair the justice system is, and that's why we read manga, and fiction stories, hoping to escape from that,

"a system where people must have punishment enforced upon them leads to a situation where someone stands to profit off the punishment of others" This sentence really grinds my gear, you're half right, but if there's no proper punishment inflicted then somebody else just going to do it again, what are you gonna do? Lecture me to death?

There's need to be a balance between kindness and strictness, that is why justice is blind, proper punishment still needs to be carried out regardless of what the victim feels

You seem to misunderstand the attitude of my argument.

To be honest, I fully support biotechnology and the genetic modification of humans. I fully support the reproductive sterilization of criminals, sociopaths, or those with hereditary genetic disabilities. I fully support in-vitro fertilization to allow for genetic screening of both parents' sex cells, prior to insemination. In other words, my moral and ethical inclinations border on "evil" in the eyes of many people.

At the same time, it is an empirical fact that rehabilitative prison systems have a significantly lower rate of recidivism when compared to simple incarceration or other punishment model prison systems. Most people commit crimes as a result of their environment. If a human isn't impoverished, they are very unlikely to steal. If a human is able to receive proper mental healthcare, a stable social support network, and a low-stress environment, they are unlikely to experience psychotic episodes which lead to impulsive criminal acts.

Humans are pitiful creatures with only a fledgling degree of self-awareness and self-control. Don't we all wish to work harder, yet are only occasionally able to force ourselves to do so? Every human understands obviously that constant self-improvement is good. Yet, only a tiny few of us possess a great enough capacity for self-efficacy to do so. We are not all spending all of our free time on studying, exercising, or enrichment. This is due to our lack of agency. We are not so different from any other animal, limited by our genes and our environment. In this regard, the abstract punishment of prison is not a very effective deterrent. And once a criminal has acclimated to prison life, there is a chance they will be unable to transition back into civilian life after getting out, lacking any means of support and now being unable to get a decent job due to stigma.

As you can see from my support of literally eugenics and my misanthropic views on "free will", my argument is not that "a humane option should be found." Rather, it just so happens that the humane option is the most effective in this case.

Last edited:
You seem to misunderstand the attitude of my argument.

To be honest, I fully support biotechnology and the genetic modification of humans. I fully support the reproductive sterilization of criminals, sociopaths, or those with hereditary genetic disabilities. I fully support in-vitro fertilization to allow for genetic screening of both parents' sex cells, prior to insemination. In other words, my moral and ethical inclinations border on "evil" in the eyes of many people.

At the same time, it is an empirical fact that rehabilitative prison systems have a significantly lower rate of recidivism when compared to simple incarceration or other punishment model prison systems. Most people commit crimes as a result of their environment. If a human isn't impoverished, they are very unlikely to steal. If a human is able to receive proper mental healthcare, a stable social support network, and a low-stress environment, they are unlikely to experience psychotic episodes which lead to impulsive criminal acts.

Humans are pitiful creatures with only a fledgling degree of self-awareness and self-control. Don't we all wish to work harder, yet are only occasionally able to force ourselves to do so? Every human understands obviously that constant self-improvement is good. Yet, only a tiny few of us possess a great enough capacity for self-efficacy to do so. We are not all spending all of our free time on studying, exercising, or enrichment. This is due to our lack of agency. We are not so different from any other animal, limited by our genes and our environment. In this regard, the abstract punishment of prison is not a very effective deterrent. And once a criminal has acclimated to prison life, there is a chance they will be unable to transition back into civilian life after getting out, lacking any means of support and now being unable to get a decent job due to stigma.

As you can see from my support of literally eugenics and my misanthropic views on "free will", my argument is not that "a humane option should be found." Rather, it just so happens that the humane option is the most effective in this case.
Your answer on this subject is very logical and dare I say superior to mine, and despite your view and support towards certain things you still choose the "humane option" I guess you're right, and me trying so hard to punish the prince is just me being petty,

But I still want a proper punishment to be carried out after all, that's just me, I'm an empathetic person, when I see someone get wronged I can't help but feel hurt, my heart aches at the sight of a little injustice and when I do something wrong I accept any punishment and if I get away with it I'll do penance to straight things myself,

So I'm kinda projecting part of myself to the prince, he should see and realize what kind of person he has become, and as a noble(or a future king candidate), it's appropriate to receive punishment for his action, that's what it means to be a noble

I guess seeing the MC forgive him is what humanity should strive to be, I apologize for calling you a hypocrite earlier; I'm still against your eugenics view, but you're good

Dex-chan lover
First impression: Precious.

After reading spoilers: What?

At least end it with Marietta clean the the "Wicked witch of night fog forest" name to the "Dawn sorcerer of golden heart"

Last edited:
I read the spoilers, but eh... I like the vibe of the manga, it feels good. So, screw everything else I'll just sit here with each slowly releasing chapter and enjoy it.

Your answer on this subject is very logical and dare I say superior to mine, and despite your view and support towards certain things you still choose the "humane option" I guess you're right, and me trying so hard to punish the prince is just me being petty,

But I still want a proper punishment to be carried out after all, that's just me, I'm an empathetic person, when I see someone get wronged I can't help but feel hurt, my heart aches at the sight of a little injustice and when I do something wrong I accept any punishment and if I get away with it I'll do penance to straight things myself,

So I'm kinda projecting part of myself to the prince, he should see and realize what kind of person he has become, and as a noble(or a future king candidate), it's appropriate to receive punishment for his action, that's what it means to be a noble

I guess seeing the MC forgive him is what humanity should strive to be, I apologize for calling you a hypocrite earlier; I'm still against your eugenics view, but you're good
There are often deviations from the source material, who knows, they may do something even if its right at the end and just one page.
I mean... it already sounds like they both suffered. The prince didn't really get much, and the sister found out the grass wasn't greener. And she has to live with that. Living is also a consequence sometimes.

I read the spoilers, but eh... I like the vibe of the manga, it feels good. So, screw everything else I'll just sit here with each slowly releasing chapter and enjoy it.
Right!? The vibe with the cat is probably the best part of it

There are often deviations from the source material, who knows, they may do something even if its right at the end and just one page.
I mean... it already sounds like they both suffered. The prince didn't really get much, and the sister found out the grass wasn't greener. And she has to live with that. Living is also a consequence sometimes.
we'll see it through

Users who are viewing this thread