Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Ah.

Double-page supporter
actually this was a pretty good chapter! nice pace, nice ambience and get to see a cuter side of Kinme

What did he mean about "feelings"? does he actually know kinme-san from before 2 years ago?

He probably knew her from before she lost her memories. Or it could be that she is losing memories all the time.

Fed-Kun's army
Are Kinme's memories like a rope coiling at one end and uncoiling at the other? I think she's scared of being "wiped clean", as it were. Please notice it before it's too late, Kyuushou...

@glafx
@aquasilva
Did you forget he met her for the first time in Chapter 2? There's no way he could've had a previous history with her (unless the author goes the route of forgotten childhood friend, but there hasn't been any clue of that up to this point).

Yoooo if she continuously losing memories as she makes new ones that's even scarier

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and bruh, is this the type of manga that's gonna make you cry in the end or something

just found this.

how interesting!! i can somewhat relate to how she has ongoing memory gaps. happened to me a couple times. felt so surreal. like twilight zone or a glitch in the matrix. a good dose of scary as well. hope we find out more soon >.< so worried she'll forget everything again 😱 wonder if she'll remember it.

🤔 does she have a weird multiple personality disorder? there are some cases that the personalities dont have memories when they're not "in control"

Users who are viewing this thread