Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Of Course It Would Be So Nice

Dex-chan lover
i just i wonder when we will see the boy love interest again right before this chapter too, wonder what will that ever go anywhere, it is kinda the last time the story really touch on the overreaching plot too, and seem like this chapter remind us about the plot again.
I would be weird if that go no where right ? Mangaka certainly give both develop and showing both do already fancy each other. Which is the biggest change overall this seri ever done.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this series might be fun, but it's just a shota fantasy.
It does bring up the question of what "Kinme's" mental age is. She is physically an adult woman but she sometimes behaves like a child. IRL, some people with full-reset amnesia do regress to a childlike mental state.

Dex-chan lover
To my right is a wall of lego in IKEA trofast storage. Labeled, Mostly sorted. In front of me is a computer with two large monitors. One of which I am catching up on manga. To my left is a large screen TV that I mostly watch anime on. On both sides of my office are large bookcases with my paperbacks and hardcovers with mostly Sci-fi and mystery novels. You don't need amnesia to act like a child. Mow I need to get back to work, after throwing a small tantrum about having to go back to work. Also I am over 60. Stay childlike, but not childish. Lest anyone think my life pathetic I have been married 2 years and with my wife raised to kids to adult hood and out of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread