Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - Romio, Juliet and Elections IV

Just to be clear this chapter wasn't from /a/nonymous or dropout.
it was from XuN(xunder).
another group/person entirely different.
just check the name of the uploader.

Dex-chan lover
*Facepalm*
So this is how Tumblr, MAL and Reddit looks like eh ...

Now for the record, /a/ is not a group and this been translated in /a/ for quite a while, they havent typeset it on raws because that is work and nobody wanted to do it until eventually they got tired of the gap and decided to poke #dropout to see if they picked up the pace, in fact lets talk about #dropout for a bit ... this series was originally monthly so 1 chapter release per month was fine but at one point it switched to a weekly format but #dropout pretty much keep 1 chapter per month meaning every time they released a chapter, they would further 3-4 away and this was why there was already a 48 chapter gap that was why /a/ decided to poke then since the anime wasnt making then pick up the pace so ... they did that.

And /a/nonymous is just the name used for releases from /a/, it might be the same persons but chances are they are not across the many series /a/ have worked over the years, the fact its not usual for then to have credit pages (and in this case, they were made as a joke).

i know /a/nonymous isn't a group name, maybe i could said kinji instead since that is the user uploading this particular series.

Fed-Kun's army
well then dropout need to pick up the pace.... even twice a week would be fine if they wanted to avoid hitting "the end of the raw available"
or if their problem was manpower then it can't be helped

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter, always more than welcome to skip all the drama.

hasuki who also a candidate voted for romio
those who vote hasuki : "are we a joke to you"

Dex-chan lover
is it possible to ban this asshole?
sadly i was spoiler with what happens here in twitter, but i dont see why other people should be spoiled

and anon only uploaded this to be a jerk

Fed-Kun's army
Thank the person who uploaded chapter 88.

If you people didn't want to get spoiled then you shouldn't have clicked on it

Aggregator gang
@LLENN it's your own fault for reading this chapter without seeing the chapter number, i myself thanked the uploader of this chapter.

Thanks for the chapter, and if I'am not mistaken this translation was in the /a/ thread, hope you keep doing it. Also if you don't want to be spoiled pay atention to the chapter number retards.

Power Uploader
Not much of a spoiler if you have been reading the translations on /a/, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all needs to chill. And start learning to click on the title of the manga on the front page THEN click on the chapter. Making sure stuff like this don't happen.

I don't mind /a/ doing this. In fact, I prefer them doing it this way. They have multiple people working on a chapter they choose, which they upload themselves when done. No need for organized release. No need to wait for the editor who's busy with exams. Whoever free is up to the task. https://mangadex.org/title/21437/atsumare-fushigi-kenkyu-bu is an example, and /a/ in a few days got out the same amount of chapters the old scans group did in months.

The only downfall to this is skipped chapter/disorganized numerical ordering. But if you're getting multiple chapters in high quality, then not a problem I can see. Chill and have some patience. Also don't blame the uploader, it's not his fault you don't check the chapter number LOL

Double-page supporter
Nice. I totally wanted to skip all that unecessary drama and go to the point we get rid of the nazi bitch. And that chapter shows up. Very nice.

Also I absolutely don't care if I am spoiled. Thank you whoever translated this.

Also lol at the guy "don't steal stuff" when reading scanlation is basically stealing at its core. And lol at people who don't check chapter numbers especially when we had a stream of release lately and chapter 68 got out this very week.

Users who are viewing this thread