Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 15 Ch. 108 - Romio, Leon and the West Principality II

Group Leader
Next chapter! Char confesses to Romeo as well........
Yeah, not happening.

Dex-chan lover
noobchicken is going places, places one should not go, but nonetheless he's going places

Dex-chan lover
Me a few dozen chapters ago: Fuck you Hitler-chan
Me, on this chapter: PROTECT

Aggregator gang
This is so stupid. I love how everyone in this comment section has conveniently forgotten Leon's origin, her bullshit pity background, her ridiculous actions and literal crimes that were solved with the power of friendship. These kinds of black and white arcs with so little depth that appeal only to emotion are so damn boring and the worst part of this manga.

Out of all the crappy parents who use and abandon their kids in anime and manga, it is so nice to see a parent so intent on getting back to their kid after they were torn away. Although, this seemed like the perfect time for her to try and stow away with the school group to get away from the West. It kind of sucks that they have 10 or 15 minutes to catch up and have to part ways again, even if it is nearly assured they will get to be together again.

This didn't even involve Persia and Inuzuka's relationship, but it is one of my favorite chapters.

So the Duke's family probably already knew she was a flight risk, and they were basically treating her like a slave from the Hand Maid's Tale instead of a wife.

Power Uploader
So, looks like the final story arc is starting next chapter.

Turkish Persia finally makes an appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Leon’s mother is hilariously badass, definitely wasn’t expecting that

Fed-Kun's army
Page 13 is amazing. Love how she's carrying off both of the guards in the last panel.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit disappointing how quickly this got wrapped up when it's such a big part of Leon's character. I do like the subversion of expectation a bit, but it's obvious it was kinda rushed because the end is near.

Users who are viewing this thread