Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 15 Ch. 107 - Romio, Leon and the West Principality (Part I)

Dex-chan lover
the mom jason bourne'd that shit, im guessing 2 years of constant escape turns u into a parkour badass, and honestly fuck that family, i may still hate leon (about 40% hate of the original before she cut her hair), but still fuck that family very much

per is so cute in her trad clothes. and "are you proposing" AAAAAH SO CUTE. bless you for translation.

So she actually was married off. I thought that was just a lie the grandmother told to get rid of Leon.

Why didn't she run away from the Duke, since she was willing to run away from her mother again

Aggregator gang
This is the fuckin dumbest shit I've ever read. Should have let sleeping dogs lie instead of reviving the most ridiculous arc in the most stupid of ways with the most insanely bullshit content.

Fed-Kun's army
Leon's mother is OP lol. The way Leon goes MAMAAA with her shocked face is way too funny.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I’ve been singing praises to this manga for a while now, so here’s some criticism...

Does the author not know any other way to bring characters together other than coincidence? Inudzuka’s mom being the author of the diary that Persia stumbled upon was bad enough, but now Hasuki stumbled upon Persia’s mom, and Leon just stumbles upon her own mom (who is supposed to be in hiding!). May as well stumble upon a convenient set of wedding rings at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
And we are back to the this idiocy with Leon's mom. This and drugging teachers were the dumbest part of this whole manga. And now author brings this shit back and makes it even more retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread