Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 15 Ch. 108 - Romio, Leon and the West Principality II

@Nyaalter fairly sure the author said, or I'd heard he'd said, he wants to end it fairly soon. I can't remember if he said this would be the last arc or the next one is. Again take it with a grain of salt as I'm not too sure how reliable it is.

Also Juliet and Romio better kiss before this is over.

Dex-chan lover
this is kind of a long shot but... in page 15, where Leon is remembering her "not being alone" from which chapter is the panel in the top left section? the one where she's againts the wall with Inuzuka

@Nyaalter https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-25/boarding-school-juliet-manga-starts-final-arc/.146118

it actually sells quite nice vol 12 sold 100k last time i checked but the story is ending cause most of the main plot is finished, now what we need is persia's parent to accept them and thats it

A woman gets married against her will: Tragedy.
Three attempted occasions of female-on-male rape with a side of human trafficking (she actually sold her friend as a prostitute): Comedy.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know... I feel like Leon got a short end of the stick to finish her arc. I mean, Teria got only 1 chapter farewell to her arc, which was sad, but Leon's whole motivation and all were concluded in 2 chapters kinda felt anticlimatic.

Although... I feel bad that she falls in love with Romio... especially with only like 10 more chapters. RIP Leon.

Aggregator gang
Well I guess the author really went and took a stab at the whole "reputation ruined due to mixed blood" thing I mentioned several chapters ago, lmao

But still, don't really know how to feel about Leon's resolution, or her character as a whole for that matter. All of the beats were right, but it happened a bit too fast and it still didn't ultimately make up for her weird, almost contradictory villain arc. Teria had a REALLY sweet finale, and while I think Hasuki's arc was long concluded back at the Amnesia chapters, her story with Ragdoll was still heartwarming regardless. This.... feels more like a pat on the back in comparison.

If only the author didn't do dirty to her, I would go all the way for Leon, short-haired, that personality of hers, it's just perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread