Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet

Contributor
There is no chapter in the beginning of May because the magazine will be on break for golden week.

Dex-chan lover
@Railander someone beat me to comment on that, damn! anyway, now we know why juliet butted her head with romio that often.

oh god the naming, Turkish Persia! wtf! the Next character is gonna be Arabic Germany and the next one would be Indian Poland!

Just read and caught up with this manga today. It's quite good, I really like it when a main couple is set up right at the start and then developed from there. Whenever it ends I hope it has a good ending since Juliet and Inuzaka make a nice couple.

Wonder why neither of them thinks of going to other country and marrying there. Persia's dad can't stop her once she turns 18, nobility or not.

@isekaijin You seem to not have read the story. Not only that, You also don't seem to understand how a work of fiction works. Unless it is solidly based in reality, Don't try putting "real world" ideas into it, Not only that, But even in real life, You are wrong in a lot of situations.

Dex-chan lover
Oh How I've missed this series. sheesh...last I read was ch.30 and thought it stopped updating.

Users who are viewing this thread