Kiss x Sis - Vol. 22 Ch. 135 - The Best Time to See

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 20, 2018
Messages
297
"What expectations did you have of my room?" Plastic covered sex dungeon to fasilitate piss play
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 23, 2018
Messages
3,762
No lewd but head patting? What is this fake Kiss x Sis??
 
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
27
I was really concerned about what he would do to her, to do it while her was wearing that costume would've been a new low.
 
Supporter
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
1,009
That smock fit WAY too well.
Also, Keita found the joy of fatherhood.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
306
Need to hug poor sensei. That confused "what did I even do to you?" face hurts my rotten soul
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Messages
789
I’m just glad that this manga chapter didn’t devolve into degeneracy.

Why am I still here? WHY?!
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
147
This is the line of that missing bubble: "I’m gonna head home before Ako and Riko-senpai get home."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top