Kissmanga has kissed goodbye to their servers: Refugees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out about it, don't even remember half of my reading list! 😱 Is there a way to see which updates I haven't read?

Contributor
knockknock.jpg

That sucks. several of my favorite Manga on Kissanime do not have chapter's here. I hate the site due to all of the Ads but stuck to it due to all of my favorites on that site. Luckily I was transferring them over onto this site one by one over time and also fortunately i was almost done as well. As for Kissanime Good riddence.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisekifan I'm sure you can find those chapters on another aggregate. Or you can look up who scans them on MangaUpdate and visit their site (if they have one).

How did I miss this happening yesterday?!

F

I got addicted to anime because of Kissanime. I jump shipped to other sites because of the ads, but wow.

How did Japan even took down a site like this? One of their servers were hosted in Japan in some way?

I wonder what we weebs will have to do once the last manga reader site finally goes. Will I have to patch up my boat, stock up on rum, gather a motley crew of the vilest, most desperate of weebs, fly the flag of the Jolly Waifu, and sail the seven seas to raid cargo ships for copies of manga?

Contributor
People who only used kissmanga bookmarks had it coming - you should use mangaupdates/baka to follow manga.

They are taking down all illegal anime and manga sites. We all need to prepare for the worst.

All happenings in this year is just a trailer 😂

As long as mangadex's servers are in countries without much attention to digital copyrights, we should still be safe.

Dex-chan lover
Well... Poop. Hadn't transferred all my bookmarks over yet. Think I barely have half of them. Wonder if it's related to the DDoS attacks they were receiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread