Kissmanga has kissed goodbye to their servers: Refugees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Video of KissManga refugees migrating to Mangadex (2020, colorized)
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
ATuz7PH.gif
@Halo
🙏I pray that they see the error in their ways🙏

Power Uploader
@deerafl
Can someone recommend a good free anime streaming like Kissanime? Or maybe 'Anidex' is on the making?
Anidex is a thing for years now. But it's not streaming service, sorry. I really doubt they will want to dabble in that. All the more seeing how MD doesn't allow official manga rips.

Kissmanga was what introduced me to mangas before I moved on to Mangadex, and I still used it sometimes for its comment section which was much more active than mangadex. I'm gonna miss that website.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, for the good of all that site finally fell.
Good riddance since it became a total ad & malware infested site.
The only loss would be their massive databases, which got hit because they were that dumb to blogspot it all.

lol my top liked disqus comment was on kissmanga with over 817 likes... welp goodbye to that comment now xD

Welcome refugees! Also, to the naysayers, if you don't like mangadex, then don't use it. No one is putting a gun to your head to read here

Haha I didn't even know kissanime had a manga website. Glad I didn't though, this thread makes it sound like it's awful.

Double-page supporter
Hey, remember how Kissmanga was completely infested with ads and malware? And how when you used an adblocker to protect yourself it pretended to be "down for maintenance" and ip banned you? Good times.

@Turkeyjerkey

I remember the day that Kissanime flipped the switch and permabanned everyone with adblockers. It led me to the amazing (now dead) site MasterAniMe, RIP to the real kings like Master that had few ads and good download speeds.

@doppler
[ quote][/quote ]

Nope. Failed.
i would quote your post but still there isn't a proper quote button, so i'll not do it.

Supporter
@Turkeyjerkey I remember the day kissmanga banned Vietnam's (among other countries) IP despite the owner is Vietnamese and is from Vietnam, good time.

Wait is kissmanga even a good manga site? Haven't tried it yet but alot of people seems really sad to have it taken down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread