Kissmanga has kissed goodbye to their servers: Refugees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@hailcezar are you suggesting to host licensed scans?
So you want this site to die like kissmanga did?
Wtf man?!

@hailcezar i recommend you to just follow mangadex and another site for the manga that aren't available here ,that's what im doing

Dex-chan lover
It's a good site. (Mangadex) I recommend immediately turning on Night or Abyss theme to go a bit easier on your eyes, and turning on the Hentai toggle if that is something you so wish to peruse.

I had no real experience with Kissmanga, maybe visited Kissanime once or twice like a decade ago. No anime site holds a candle to the first one I ever used though--Animeseason. Ahh, if only it were still around. I eventually moved over to Animeshow around 2014, but then found Gogoanime and have been there ever since. Animeshow became a cess pool of malicious ads though, last time I looked.

The site you got used to, be it a shitty ad filled aggregator like some of the comments in this thread are claiming Kissmanga was like, will have a special place in your heart. Animeseason wasn't amazing, but it was the first anime site I ever found. I did eventually move once they started missing some of the newer anime around that 2013-2014 season, but I still remember that site fondly. Welcome and enjoy your stay here fellow refugee's. (Though, I'm not sure I technically count, since I found Mangadex after Mangahere changed the way their website looked entirely, like 2-4 years ago.)

I have really been upset Kissmanga is down now... All the precious manga I've bookmarked are gone... They were all great manga

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Some months ago a friend told me about a pirate anime site, fortunately since it's in spanish, it is pretty much under the radar, unfortunately, since it's one of the big ones, it is at a bigger risk of being sunk too.

Thanks fren. My ability to read url's is unrivaled, if I do say so myself.
He admitted to being a bot, mods ban him pls.

hey, can somebody check whether we can access our bookmarks with the help of the way back machine. i tried doing that but the site was taking forever to load so i lost my patience

Dex-chan lover
@Lacospo
hey, can somebody check whether we can access our bookmarks with the help of the way back machine. i tried doing that but the site was taking forever to load so i lost my patience
The Wayback Machine only works when a screenshot of the page has already been taken. Unless you took a screenshot of your bookmarks and saved the url that went to that page, then no.

Dex-chan lover
I remember back in 2000 when I started dl manga and anime, used to burn them unto CD just in case i would lose all my anime and manga sites, 1 anime episode 175mb, 4 episode per CD, then few years later unto DVD and then unto external hard drive. All collecting dust since it easier to use Mangadex and other sites to read or watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread