Kissmanga has kissed goodbye to their servers: Refugees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
> Here is the link for you...

LOL there's some very familiar screenshots in these pdfs 😎

I think it's time to point out again that there are some manga sites on ZeroNet that *cannot* be shut down *at all*, thanks to decentralized hosting and Tor. You will need to install ZeroNet and Tor and got to 1+Gallery (zero://1PGaLLNiadMzrmw6MMMnpZnskwFcdgZoS4) then add compatible hubs with the type of content you're interested in. So it's a bit of a hassle to get into, but once you're in you can download for offline browsing, also no ads.

It's mostly H (R-18) content that's available there (10,000 mangas last time I checked)

I still keep using Mangadex because it's awesome and has good quality content, but ZeroNet is my backup plan if it ever goes legs up.

Thank you for the warm welcome i honestly do feel like a refugee. You guys here have been very welcoming and the community is awesome.

Kiss family brought it own them self. When they became famous they became greedy.

Before they allowed for free download and other thing s which they removed around 5-6 years ago.

The only reason I used them is that they have all resolution from 144p to 2k.

So I can watch Anime( clarity don't make any big difference btw 240&720p) when my data is low.

But they later started to remove the lower resolution for PAID readers/viewers to host more high resolution episodes.

They also banned tachiyomi readers from site because it won't gave them ad revenue.

They said they don't have sensitive ads( 18+, which give more income) but 90% of their ads were that.

Also they even started using popups which is very disturbing...

~ Member of kissfamily since 2012.

Sad day for the kiss sites.
I had transferred over here a while ago, but there was too many that I was reading to get all of them over here now.

Dex-chan lover
@rominmusa I got fed up with kissmanga when they started using hidden links that covered the entire page. I would click a manga and it would send me to a completely irrelevant and possibly virus-filled ad site.

Rest in peace kissmanga. You will forever be remembered as one of the first pirate sites weebs/otakus with no money have used... Good luck MD with all the new refugees! And to all you who transferred from kissmanga/kissanime, welcome to the club~✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread