Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I like dragon ladies, but they are by far the slowest I’ve seen when it comes to reaching maturity. The two hundred year cycle here was actually fairly brisk to things I’ve seen in media. In fire emblem it’s well over a thousand years. And there’s no way he’ll see his daughters grow without some kind of assistance. Hopefully since he bonded with them that won’t be an issue.
Also, the girls are dragon royalty, which will probably become a big issue on down the line.

I’d also like to see some breath attacks eventually too. It’s kind of what they’re known for.

Dex-chan lover
@Ciello sorta, dragon girl is fully aware of the fact that she really has no claim to his heart. Both girls said they were barely at the starting line of a romantic relationship with him. So really what happened is open season was declared, no hard feelings (probably).

Right now, the only girls with legit emotional bonds to the boy are jaajaa and Nana.

Aaaand the calico is shots hunting...

This chapter just feels like a meme. Like, how can you take this seriously? On the page that she was telling how she was captivated by him and she said "how can someone have such a kind smile?" Or something of the sort and the pannel was literally just the guy slightly grinning, I laughed really hard. "Ah, this main character is so kind and different from the others, he is able to slightly grin towards his little brother, that was when I fell in love."

childhood doesn't even have the right annnnnnnnnnnd man be a man bro!

Choose! if you dont want your daily life to be harsh

Dex-chan lover
hmm, i knew this would happen, didn't expect to be this soon tho.

Dex-chan lover
Be a man and choose both. You'll have a woman on each arm and the twins need a second mother to help raise them.

Their relation is doomed from the start, she is a 200 years old dragon and look like a middle schooler, their kid will take at least 100 years to be grade schooler, by that time the MC will be dead.

Double-page supporter
@Ingway considering how attached she was to her mother it may have been that she's strongly reminded of her by him. that's very weak, but still sorta reasonable

Users who are viewing this thread