Kitazawa-kun wa A Class - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Kitazawa-kun Is in Class A! (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Their past didn't matter to them since they all liked each other from the amount of time they spent together. Just like that, the conflict was resolved & they will stay friends for life (I would hope). Anyways I do believe because of the introduction of Yuuno (basketball girl) really hurt the series & should've focused on the Ayame & Kitazawa's relationship since those last few chapters were really good in my opinion. In case people aren't aware, the artist currently has an ongoing series that started this year so check it out if you liked the art. The author has a few ongoing series based on what I saw online so not like they are both out of jobs currently. Anyways thank you to the folks over at Aoitenshi for completing this series and for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation I loved this series I'm sad it ended so quick I felt like their were more it could ve been done with the story

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Also, who considers a person who is actively pursuing your gf/bf to be a friend?...

Dex-chan lover
Sad it got axed, I think it was really starting to come into its own stride. Was fun, ty for the translations!
Side note, always found it weird people are so openly like "hey I am coming for your significant other but like we are BESTIES!"

Dex-chan lover
Their past didn't matter to them since they all liked each other from the amount of time they spent together. Just like that, the conflict was resolved & they will stay friends for life (I would hope). Anyways I do believe because of the introduction of Yuuno (basketball girl) really hurt the series & should've focused on the Ayame & Kitazawa's relationship since those last few chapters were really good in my opinion. In case people aren't aware, the artist currently has an ongoing series that started this year so check it out if you liked the art. The author has a few ongoing series based on what I saw online so not like they are both out of jobs currently. Anyways thank you to the folks over at Aoitenshi for completing this series and for the translations.
I still can't believe that garbage Guilty Circle still ongoing, while this one ended like this, and what make it funnier is that Guilty Circle is still one of the top series in magapoke, the japanese really like that kinda work lmao

Dex-chan lover
So much wasted potential, such a shame, but it was okay for what it was 7/10

Still, that guy saying he won't give up on Ayame is just shitty, why even put that in the final chapter ?

Dex-chan lover
I still can't believe that garbage Guilty Circle still ongoing, while this one ended like this, and what make it funnier is that Guilty Circle is still one of the top series in magapoke, the japanese really like that kinda work lmao
I haven't seen the raws & only read the 1st chapter here on Mangadex so do you mind spoiling me what kind of trainwreck we are talking about. Is it dumb characters like Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta or we talking Aitsu no Kanojo level of trash or is it worse than these two put together?

Users who are viewing this thread